"Arcade Mode Single Race" menu screen found in GT Academy 2013 Glitch

• Thread starter isocuda
  • 3 comments
isocuda, GTP_isocuda
Here is a few screenshots of what I found and how I found it

So after getting my gold on P3, I decided to look at the #1 replay on the leaderboard to maybe shave some more time off, and it didn't play right at first, then dumped me back to the race menu, so I went back to the leaderboard and none of the names loaded right away so I just clicked on the top one after hitting select and everything went dark....

Initially this is what came up

GTA1.jpg

GTA2.jpg

(Yes 1.3 Million miles in one lap, suck it Nurburg... :P)

Hitting start didn't do much but show the loading symbol forever, so I tried clicking the driving options button next and again everything faded to black and came back as the same, but it loaded silverstone seen here

GTA3.jpg

I couldn't do much else other than exit
So no crazy hidden track or car or anything amazing, but this does show what most likely is the current build of GT6 (As far as menu systems go) and confirms that GTA is using the new overlay. (also backed up by the appearance of the main and drop down menu's)

Also, given the fact its just reads as a generic "arcade single lap" instead of "sunday cup: race 2" or "Practice 3" etc. Plus there is no color added. I bet the color of the leaderboard and what will vary based on the race. (btw I like how overlay is kind of what you'd see while watching a race on a major network)

I found it to be an interesting (yet ultimately lame) discovery

Curious if anyone else has had this glitch or ones like it?

-iso

Last edited:
I got this glitch too after trying to watch some leader board replays. Snapped some photos as well but posting from my phone.

The glitch track seems to be different depending on which number record blank time you choose. Perhaps if it goes by its hex code or something, we can go thru some of the lower number and maybe find hidden tracks?

If we're lucky maybe we'll get a unfinished slot with a name or something, I doubt there will be any tangible data though.

I would do a backflip if we stumble across Pikes peak
I would do a flaming double hurricane front flip if we find Pikes Peak Classic lol (clearly I'm pissed they paved it)

Back