Arcade time trial leaderboard

  • Thread starter Thread starter tam38gti
  • 6 comments
  • 619 views
Messages
163
Messages
tam38gti
Is there a way to display more than your top 8 times that I'm just not seeing? I've been hot lapping the 'ring in a whole variety of stock cars for fun, and it appears all my times are wiped out by my 'super car' laps.

Please tell me I can see all my times and I'm just being dim!
 
it just has the top 8 or so dude. You can just wipe them out and use them for a different track. I like to differentiate my cars for different tracks. It's just me but for example I take my drift cars to Eiger Nordwand, the cars I feel I'm fastest in at the ring, and then my racing cars at the 24h ring.
 
Thanks man. That's kind of poor though I was hoping to build up a list of lap times in every car. Now I'll never see the killer lap time I posted in my 106 Rallye. Boo.
 
That's why most people write them down.

lol that sounds so 19xx welcome to 2014
but yea it sucks it just saves the last 8
one thing i found i just take pictures and store it that way
 
lol that sounds so 19xx welcome to 2014
but yea it sucks it just saves the last 8
one thing i found i just take pictures and store it that way

Or save the replay.
 
Yeah, it should really save more top times. Also, I wish there was an option to save only 1 time per car. Sucks to have one car dominate the leaderboard, wiping out all your other times.
 
Back