Arcade Times

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sonzilla
  • 4 comments
  • 500 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
333
Sorry but I'm not getting any response from the leader board thread and I still don't have access to the fastest lap thread . So I have no choice but to ask this here...

My question is who has the fastest lap in a bone stock evo 8 mr arcade mode.

Can someone please get me accesses to the fastest lap thread...:ouch:
 
Uh...Click the "Leaderboards" tab at the top of this (and any) page.

Edit: Hm, I thought that the "Fastest Laps" link by the GT4 subforums always brought you to the leaderboards. What is it supposed to link to now that we don't have access to?

Regardless, the tab I mentioned will still take you to what you need.
 
He could do that, but apparently the link isn't working for quite a few people. I have no idea if Jordan has fixed it yet, but probably not as he hasn't said anything else on the matter. He just doesn't have the time to fix it at the moment.
 
G.T
He could do that, but apparently the link isn't working for quite a few people. I have no idea if Jordan has fixed it yet, but probably not as he hasn't said anything else on the matter. He just doesn't have the time to fix it at the moment.

Yes, he could do that. Thing is, he hasn't tried that.
 
Sonzilla
Sorry but I'm not getting any response from the leader board thread and I still don't have access to the fastest lap thread . So I have no choice but to ask this here...

Actually, you have several choices.

The first is the Search button, to see if anyone else can't access the Leaderboard forums.
The second would be the Site Feedback forum, to ask why you can't.
The third would be not actually posting at all - my favourite.
The fourth would be to look at GTRP's GT4 Arcade Car database - the part for the Evo VIII is here.

And this is, I believe, your current thread on the Evo VIII.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back