arcade vs practice mode, any differences?

  • Thread starter Thread starter digitalic
  • 3 comments
  • 987 views
Messages
624
Okay I would like to do some time trials, I notice you can do it in either arcade mode or use the practice mode under gt career. Are there any differences? Arcade mode isn't really dumbed down physics because i notice you can have the same settings like you do in gt career mode, right?
 
I think the only difference is in Practice mode you can use any car you have in your GT Life garage, while in Arcade mode you can only use the select cars they have for you.

The physics are the same between the two, so don't worry about that.
 
The difference is that the car actually gets used in practice mode, so you can run cars in, whereas in arcade mode it doesn't count mileage.
 
I think the only difference is in Practice mode you can use any car you have in your GT Life garage, while in Arcade mode you can only use the select cars they have for you.

The physics are the same between the two, so don't worry about that.

Or the ones you favourited in GT mode.
 
Back