[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 28: Winter Wonderland

AudiMan2011

Scottish
Contributing Writer
Scotland
GTPlanet
Street-King-07
Quattro Saltire
While 3 of the 4 free cars are returning cars from the older games, makes me happy that the 2-Eleven returns to FH. Is it known during which season it'll be available?

Must say, bit disappointed with the latest season. Only one new car (which is almost identical to the Toyota GR86) and returning cars that I'm not overly excited about.
Oh well, we have had some excellent new content recently so can't complain too much 😁

Yeah I have no complaints here, who cares if most of these cars are returning from previous forzas. This game is approaching a massive 800 car roster with a good chunk of the cars being added for free over the past 2 years, they could have easily made it even harder to get them or charged us so kudos to PG/T10 for going all out for us. Theres a little something for everyone I think in the large roster of cars avail.

Last edited:
Thanks for the article! A small correction, the next season is not the Lunar New Year, it's going to be the Community Choice, where cars voted by the community will be available again, or be added to the Autoshow. After that the Lunar comes on the 1st of February. 😉

Say it three times. Also, not-very-hidden thing:

1701969269380.png

If anyone strugles with this weeks FWD championship: My Clio R.S. tune gets it done. It´s not the fastest car but it handles beautifully. Code: 695 722 561
IMG_20231210_182915.jpg

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Snow Limits

It’s the final week of the month-long celebration of all things snowy in the current Forza Horizon 5 Series, which sees a selection of new, themed Playlist events becoming available...

I forgot to do "hidden" things:
1703855464566.png

Back