Arduino-iRacing

• Thread starter Blaze_409
  • 14 comments
Blaze_409
Basically I want to use Arduino to build some sort of Speedo/tach/gear indicator. Or maybe just 1 of the three to use with my g27 and iRacing. Any ideas?
I dont think it has to be Arduino. Ive read about a Rev Burner but not sure what that is. Any tips and guidance would be much appreciated!

Not sure if this should go here or in the Sim racing hardware section.

So i am well on my way to doing i dont know what haha. I basically want to do a speedometer/gear indicator/button box for iRacing. Something similar to what you mentioned above but ill need to do a little bit of reprogramming and I am using an Arduino Mega2560R3 as well.

Are you doing this DIY because you want to for the fun of it?

If you aren't set on building it yourself, there are a couple different options for this out there already.

Shawn Cole to the rescue! Lol! Pretty sweet SLI setup featured by the TWISR guys! Makes me wish I had a G27:

I built it this past weekend for my school Hackathon.
525390_2555296580708_1802786741_1525561_1073815586_n.jpg

What do you think?

That thing is badass!!! Get some video of it!! What about mounting it to your wheel??

i am very impressed blaze. if u ever wanted to spend the time to give us instructions on this type of thing i would be grateful. i have SLIGHT coding experience, i have no where near the understanding the code of the Arduino, but i would love a button box of some sort. it just seems that an sli pro is the best way to go. but i dont have a wheel for one of those or desire. homemade is always better.

Back