Are all Ferrari's in GT5 road cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LR-MR-Cole
  • 20 comments
  • 3,081 views
Messages
499
Messages
LR-MR-Cole
Is there no racing Ferrari's in GT5. It seems to me that there all road cars. That is a shame. All these new cars and race versions of them and the will never make an apperence in GT5. I would to have the new Patron 458 in GT5 but I doubt any new cars that come out will see GT5. I guess that all has to wait until GT6. I wish GT5 had more race series in it like ALMS (Robertson Racing Ford GT, Corvette C6R, Mazda Dyson P-2, Aston Martin Lola. And thats another thing only one Aston Martin in all of GT5, its probably the best one of them all but its only one. I dont even count the old Vantage. The V12 Vantage would be nice. Im rambling on but there are just so many cars I would love to see make it to GT5, I truly think they could have done better selection with cars. At least GT5 has a Honda Odysyee in it. I dont know what I would do without it.


Happy Motoring my friends
 
Are all Ferrari's in GT5 road cars?

Not these ones:

gt5-f2007web1.jpg


5232664217_965311e413.jpg
 
Umm Ferrari p4. And there are 6 astons in the game. Vantage, Vanquish, DB9 03/06 and Db7.
 
Umm Ferrari p4. And there are 6 astons in the game. Vantage, Vanquish, DB9 03/06 and Db7.

Oh I forgot about them probably cause they never show up in my UCD, it seems like its the same cars every time I swear. I have never seem a BMW V12 LMR besides in the OCD also the Alfa 155 touring, any of the Pescalaros its all the same Honda Civics Integras and and older cars
 
Why would the F1s and the 330 be in your UCD?
 
you'll have to get forza 3 and and xbox if you want to drive better cars, unfortunately. nope not a troll, i own both games and gt5 is made up of way to many copy cars of the same car. forza even though is rated at only 500 and some cars if you have the ultimate edition, it still has a way, way better selection of cars. Not bashing gt5, however gt5 does have formula ferrari cars, if you feel like spending hours and hours saving for them, which forza doesnt.
 
you'll have to get forza 3 and and xbox if you want to drive better cars, unfortunately. nope not a troll, i own both games and gt5 is made up of way to many copy cars of the same car. forza even though is rated at only 500 and some cars if you have the ultimate edition, it still has a way, way better selection of cars. Not bashing gt5, however gt5 does have formula ferrari cars, if you feel like spending hours and hours saving for them, which forza doesnt.

I don't mean to troll about Forza, I love Forza. But in my opinion I believe that GT has a better car list. Heck it has some rare cars that I never even knew about.GT may have the copies of the same cars for example: 50 Skylines LOL.But if you add them up the total would be about 100-150 cars. And you still have 850-900 awsome cars. You even have LMP cars, Groupe C cars which I love, Rally cars e.t.c. Forza doesn't have a lot of these cars. But Forza does have Porsche which GT is missing because of a licencing issue with EA. And about spending hours for Ferrari F1 cars, it extends the game and makes you feel more rewarding besides there's Seasonal events that reward you 1 million or 1.5. I although do wish PD would improve Damage in GT and I do look forward to what Forza 4 will have and that it will help PD learn how to improve the GT franchise.
 
you'll have to get forza 3 and and xbox if you want to drive better cars, unfortunately. nope not a troll, i own both games and gt5 is made up of way to many copy cars of the same car. forza even though is rated at only 500 and some cars if you have the ultimate edition, it still has a way, way better selection of cars. Not bashing gt5, however gt5 does have formula ferrari cars, if you feel like spending hours and hours saving for them, which forza doesnt.

I don't mean to troll about Forza, I love Forza. But in my opinion I believe that GT has a better car list. Heck it has some rare cars that I never even knew about GT may have the copies of the same cars for example: 50 Skylines LOL.But if you add them up the total would be about 100-150 cars. And you still have 850-900 awsome cars. You even have LMP cars, Groupe C cars which I love, Rally cars e.t.c. Forza doesn't have a lot of these cars and you have to buy DLC's or another edition of the game, I'd rather wait for the next Forza game than waste my money on more cars. But Forza does have Porsche which GT is missing because of a licencing issue with EA. And about spending hours for Ferrari F1 cars, it extends the game and makes you feel more rewarding besides there's Seasonal events that reward you 1 million or 1.5. I although do wish PD would improve Damage in GT and I do look forward to what Forza 4 will have and that it will help PD learn how to improve the GT franchise.
 
Last edited:
besides there's Seasonal events that reward you 1 million or 1.5. .

Where? Highest paying event is 111k, which - by a-spec standards - isn't even bad.
 
Yes the seasonals pay out like normal races now they were gimped a couple of months back after people complained of having too much money/xp.

Yes its a shame there are some very important cars missing from GT5 like the F50, Audi quattro group B rallycar and many more, there are a mass of japanese cars which I don't have a problem with as they manufacture most of the worlds cars but I want a place to race them in extreme series or equivalent (sick of american and european 5 lap races and desperately want a japanese rwd fwd and awd series in extreme that is 5 laps)

Hopefully they are working hard on GT6 and held content back for this reason. Make GT6 the biggest best game of all time.
 
What so the Ferrari P4, the F2007 and the F10 are road cars? Sweet:drool:
 
In gt5 we have like 100000000 skylines and 30 real race cars
 
[Comment Redacted]
 
Only Ferrari I wanted was a 250 GTO, but it won't happen. Ever, mostly because to get ahold of one is so nearly impossible Charlie Sheen can't even dream about one.
 
Where? Highest paying event is 111k, which - by a-spec standards - isn't even bad.

Well I think they only give cash prizes that high in the holidays, dunno I might be wrong. Anyway I agree with you 111k isn't bad.
 
Yes the seasonals pay out like normal races now they were gimped a couple of months back after people complained of having too much money/xp.

Yes its a shame there are some very important cars missing from GT5 like the F50, Audi quattro group B rallycar and many more, there are a mass of japanese cars which I don't have a problem with as they manufacture most of the worlds cars but I want a place to race them in extreme series or equivalent (sick of american and european 5 lap races and desperately want a japanese rwd fwd and awd series in extreme that is 5 laps)

Hopefully they are working hard on GT6 and held content back for this reason. Make GT6 the biggest best game of all time.

I never really liked the F50 anyway it looked ugly even though the performance was pretty good, but thats my opinion. Although they should of included the the Audi Quattro group B rally car and much much more important cars as well.I do agree with your opinions and hope PD would include them in GT6. 👍
 
All you need is your imagination ;)

Patron 430 tribute paint job incoming:


very nice picture & car... I am going to make one myself too =) Is that lime green metallic on the rims?
 
thanks! Metallic lime green for the first body/second rims and the black paintjob is stock for the F430s. As for black rims, any shade of black would probably be fine.
 
Back