Are all the vehicles available in 2 player?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Madd>>DK<<
  • 3 comments
  • 517 views
Messages
40
Has anyone with the Asian GT4 found out how many of the cars are available in 2 player and, more to the point are there any minor tuning options available when you begin 2 player,(tyres, downforce,gearing etc) depending on what car you've selected.(racing or standard) or does the game decide settings for you? ie drift or race.

I read in another forum (not sure if it's correct) that even in LAN mode there is no player garage :grumpy: :banghead:

Because if you are unable to at least slightly modify the car's characteristics then they'll probably be set to understeer like pigs as in gt3 :yuck: and hit the redline miles before the end of the straights!

Any info people? Thanks

(edited by moderator)
 
You just have the stock cars available to race. I think the number of cars gets added to as you win them in GT mode. I have only tried time trial and there was no settings there. The cars do not understeer too badly. I have mostly been driving on the tyres the cars come with and have in most cases not bothered to do any tune-ups. Too much speed and you'll go straight on, but with sufficient braking and releasing the brake the cars will turn in nicely.
 
Thanks for that :) , now all I've gotta do is wait for the goddam thing whenever it gets released :grumpy:
 
I'm patiently awaiting some decent racers being unlocked in the Arcade mode.
 
Back