Are car prices dropping?

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 15 comments
  • 1,648 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
I've seen a couple of posts where people are buying cars at way under what I paid. For example, someone just bought a Bentley 8 for 3 Million.... I have 2, each cost over 5.

Someone else has a Diablo for just under 1 Million.... I swear I paid nearly 2.... is my memory failing (I am knocking on a bit) or has anyone else noticed this?
 
this could be because of the mileage

No, I don't think so. The bentley for 3 million had 2k miles on it.... mine, when I bought it for 5+ had 6k KM on it....

My God, even computer games rip me off..... :nervous:
 
Resale values suck these days...
 
Well life goes on in the Gran Turismo economy. But hey, house prices are going up so its a great time to sell!
 
There's the half price thing now in the Online Car Dealership!
 
True so True......For a limited time all cars are new and half price......
 
True so True......For a limited time all cars are new and half price......

I can't wait to come back home today!!!!!

Can you list some examples of expensive cars at half price?!
 
Patch 1.10 was installed today and one of the changes are that, in the online collectors showroom the cars have 0 mileage and cost half of what the use too.

This sort of pissed me off because I just bought a used Formula GT yesterday for 5.000.000 and invested another 1.000.000 to have everything restored.

Now it only costs 2.500.000 and 0 mileage means no restoration needed :-(

I could have saved 3.500.000 :-( :-(
 
Well life goes on in the Gran Turismo economy. But hey, house prices are going up so its a great time to sell!

Yeah, you know gas is over $4.00 most places, so who wants to drive? Everyone is selling their car, so its a buyer's market.
 
If you looked at the new update, it tells you car values have been halved. i don't know what cars but that is your answer....
 
The 69' gt40 is only 10,000,000 now so that will be a big discount!!! if i hadn't of bought it already!!!
 
What i have experienced since v1.10 (or maybe this was always the case) :rolleyes:

When i've purchased from the UCD the car has changes and wins already recorded? :confused:

I've read somewhere in the forums that when you sell your car for credits it recycles into the UCD. Can anyone verify this?
 
Back