Are the aliens cheating???

• Thread starter Tommy_D
  • 35 comments
Hahahaha fair enough. Sorry if I sounded harsh! It's a weird thing to get your head around. Once it clicks, it clicks - but I'll be honest it does feel terrible to do before it does click.
Do you have a special setup for your wheel? I found drifting impossible with the G29

Last edited:
Thing is there's no real incentive to "git gud" when it comes to drifting in this game for people who don't like it in the first place. Once you're done with the missions, that's it.

And the way the missions themselves are set up are not enjoyable enough to encourage people to want to do more of it.

Thank you! I'd given up hope on ever getting the mission prizes
Yes, me too! I had tried for so long and the best I could get was silver.
If you're anything like me, you might still struggle to complete them even with the cheat! 😆
No! Don't say that! I'm something like you!
I will be the first to admit that I'm TERRIBLE at it. :lol: Like... the worst.
Hey, I thought I was the worst! :lol:

I'm not someone who cheats or uses these exploits to complete the challenges but I feel that these drift missions provide no real value to the game. If I were to cheat on any of them, it would be these. I had to switch back to a controller to complete them as a wheel setup just doesn't work. The drifting aspect didn't teach me anything about car control. It was more of an exercise in futility. Just chucking it in to the corner hoping I randomly hit the proper combination of buttons at the proper time to complete the mission. After I finally got gold (after hours of working on them) I don't think I could ever repeat what I did or even explain to anyone how I did it. It was just pure luck after hundreds of tries.
Totally agree with you here, but I assume that I, like you, are not into drifting.

I tried one of the drift missions just to see what it was all about, but I was having some struggles even after I thought I knew what they were after.

Never thought about trying a controller - but if that's the case, it reinforces your point that they are not adding value.

I play this game for the immersion, and the controller doesn't do that for me (although the new tilt-sensing feature for steering is pretty cool and gets much closer than it ever was before).

Back