Are the car restoration tickets the same as getting a 0/0/0 car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 6 comments
  • 804 views

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
Messages
14,427
New Zealand
Kanagawa, JP
Hey guys,



I was just wondering, is the outcome from the car restoration tickets we got from updating to Spec II the same as buying a 0/0/0 car? As in, is the power and stuff like that the same?


Thanks,



SVX. :)
 
No unfortunately theres a difference.
I'm sure there someone more knowledgeable on this subject will specify
but theres two type of true 0/0/0.
Ticketed cars and OCD cars, everything else must be setting sheet glitch and will mostly show wrong PP.
 
Not 100% sure about this, but I think a restored car, as far as power is concerned, is the same as a car from a ticket (that is, not broken in) but with an oil change already done.

Besides, since you have to get in the car to restore it, it will be 1/0/0, not 0/0/0 (but there might be ways around this, again, not sure...)
 
I used one of those tickets on a 2J I ran a lot. I think the odometer resets to 0.0 km (miles) but the number of vehicle changes and wins stay recorded.

I also think the car needs to be broken in again, with HP &PP upgrades in the first 500km or so, and 2 oil changes.

So no, it does not make it a 0/0/0 car, just restores it to "like new" I guess.
 
No unfortunately theres a difference.
I'm sure there someone more knowledgeable on this subject will specify
but theres two type of true 0/0/0.
Ticketed cars and OCD cars, everything else must be setting sheet glitch and will mostly show wrong PP.

Not 100% sure about this, but I think a restored car, as far as power is concerned, is the same as a car from a ticket (that is, not broken in) but with an oil change already done.

Besides, since you have to get in the car to restore it, it will be 1/0/0, not 0/0/0 (but there might be ways around this, again, not sure...)

I used one of those tickets on a 2J I ran a lot. I think the odometer resets to 0.0 km (miles) but the number of vehicle changes and wins stay recorded.

I also think the car needs to be broken in again, with HP &PP upgrades in the first 500km or so, and 2 oil changes.

So no, it does not make it a 0/0/0 car, just restores it to "like new" I guess.

Thanks for the answers guys. 👍

What I'm meaning is, when the ticket restored car is broken in, does it get the same power/torque as a 0/0/0 (or 0/0/1 in this case. :lol:) car? Even if the 0/0/1 car gets an oil change?
 
A 0/0/0 from a ticket is not broken in and has stock oil. It has the lowest PP rating.

A 0/0/0 from the OCD is broken in and has stock oil.

A 0/0/0 restored UCD car is not broken in but has GT Auto "super oil". Power is approx. the same as an OCD car I think.

All cars will have the same power after an oil change and break in.
 
A 0/0/0 from a ticket is not broken in and has stock oil. It has the lowest PP rating.

A 0/0/0 from the OCD is broken in and has stock oil.

A 0/0/0 restored UCD car is not broken in but has GT Auto "super oil". Power is approx. the same as an OCD car I think.

All cars will have the same power after an oil change and break in.

Sweet, thanks a ton!
 
Back