are the Fanatec F1 Steering Wheels with the CSL Elite Base compatible with GT Sport?

• Thread starter jaibee81
  • 2 comments
Hello Sorry for my Bad English.I Have a Question.
Are the Fanatec F1 Steering Wheels with the CSL Elite Base compatible with GT Sport?
Thanks for your answer.

CSL Elite F1® Set - officially licensed for PS4™ EU

Greets

Plattformen:

• PlayStation® systems: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems. PS4™ games which support the wheels advanced functionality include Gran Turismo Sport, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS 2, and DiRT 4. All upcoming advanced driving simulator games with support of force feedback racing wheels will be compatible. PlayStation® Systeme: Alle PlayStation®4 und PlayStation®4 Pro Systeme sowie PS4™ Spiele, welche das Lenkrad unterstützen. Dazu zählen bekannte Titel wie Gran Turismo Sport, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, DiRT 4 und viele andere. Alle zukünfigen fortschrittlichen Rennsimulationen mit Unterstützung für Force Feedback Lenkräder werden kompatibel sein. Für eine komplette Liste der unterstützten Spiele, folgen Sie bitte diesem Link.
  • PC: Dieses Racing Wheel ist mit allen wichtigen Rennspielen kompatibel zu PC.
  • Andere Plattformen: Die Kompatibilitäten zu anderen Plattformen hängen vom verwendeten Lenkrad ab. Für weitere Informationen lesen Sie bitte die Produktseite welches Lenkrades, das Sie benutzen möchten.
  • Bitte beachten Sie: Die Kompatibilitäten zu PC und anderen Plattformen wurden von Fanatec getestet, jedoch weder getestet noch unterstützt von Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.

Hello Sorry for my Bad English.I Have a Question.
Are the Fanatec F1 Steering Wheels with the CSL Elite Base compatible with GT Sport?
Thanks for your answer.

CSL Elite F1® Set - officially licensed for PS4™ EU

Greets

As it is licensed for PS4 it’s therefore compatible with PS4. As GTS runs on PS4 it’s compatible with GTS.

All Fanatec steering wheels with exception of the Podium models will fit this base. The PS4 compatibility is in the base, so it really doesn’t matter what wheel you slap on it, it will work.

Not all buttons and dials on the F1 steering wheel can be mapped in GTS as it uses the P1 for button mapping when it comes to Fanatec. The Formula wheels still are amazing.

Back