- 1
- PioneerLtTwinkie
I've been thinking of buying either the Ferrari F10 or the F2007.
I already have the Formula Gran Turismo and I was wondering if it's worth the big bucks just to buy these F1s.
Apparently the Ferrari F1s only have 700HP while the Formula Gran Turismo has at least 900HP. I don't think I've searched thoroughly but I was wondering if the Ferraris are better than the Formula Gran Turismo, although it seems like it isn't.
Can anyone who has the Ferrari F1 clarify this? I'm not sure if I'm paying 10 or 12 mil just for the name Ferrari and the fact of it being a Premium car lol.
I've been holding back on buying good race cars cause I'm saving for these expensive monsters lol.
I already have the Formula Gran Turismo and I was wondering if it's worth the big bucks just to buy these F1s.
Apparently the Ferrari F1s only have 700HP while the Formula Gran Turismo has at least 900HP. I don't think I've searched thoroughly but I was wondering if the Ferraris are better than the Formula Gran Turismo, although it seems like it isn't.
Can anyone who has the Ferrari F1 clarify this? I'm not sure if I'm paying 10 or 12 mil just for the name Ferrari and the fact of it being a Premium car lol.
I've been holding back on buying good race cars cause I'm saving for these expensive monsters lol.