Are the races where you collect stars for completing them important?

GTnForza4ever

(Banned)
Canada
Location? My Bedroom.
Or can I just skip 'em? They don't interest me at all but if there is something vital/interesting hidden behind 'em I'll definitely complete 'em.

Thanks in advance.

Also someone please start a questions/answers thread, 'cause I don't have the guts of starting one. Thanks again.

Or can I just skip 'em? They don't interest me at all but if there is something vital/interesting hidden behind 'em I'll definitely complete 'em.

Thanks in advance.

Also someone please start a questions/answers thread, 'cause I don't have the guts of starting one. Thanks again.
I'm almost level 300 and have done every single track. There is no car tied to any track.. just to levels in each discipline. Different story for Speed Traps, Zones... You have to complete all of them if you want to reach max level in each category.

Car unlocks? Well then I'll be sure to do them. Thanks!
Stunt driving gets you a Challenger Demon
Laracer unlocks Chevy Monte Carlo SS
Supercar Rental unlocks Zenvo ST1

That’s for getting 3 stars on every event in each I believe. Drifting might unlock another car, but I’m not sure.

Stunt driving gets you a Challenger Demon
Laracer unlocks Chevy Monte Carlo SS
Supercar Rental unlocks Zenvo ST1

That’s for getting 3 stars on every event in each I believe. Drifting might unlock another car, but I’m not sure.

Are these cars exclusive to these modes

Excluding potential sales in the Auction House, most likely.
Though they'll likely be pretty plentiful on the auction house within the next couple weeks, as I'm already seeing a ton of the other prize unlock cars coming up there.

Back