• 10 comments

RikkiGT-R

GT: IamValhalla
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Rikki_GTR
IamValhalla
I still have all my previous copies of Forza. Well, except for 5 which I deny even existed, but I digress...

I just miss the good old class E to X leaderboards and want to get back to hot lapping. FM6 *kinda* has them but there's no overall leaderboards in all categories (drift, circuit, drag etc). So I'm thinking of buying a 360 and getting back into FM4 but there would be no point if it's offline-only.

@JR98 - yes I was massively disappointed when I scrolled through the list of Xbox 360 games that are playable on XB1 and didn't see FM4.

Almost exactly a year later and I finally got around to ordering a 360 to play FM4 :lol:

Currently close to completing GT4 and then will start a new Forza 4 save, genuinely excited after watching a Let's Play this past few weeks on YouTube.

Even though I'm talking to myself here, I still feel compelled to say - been playing FM4 for a couple of days now and absolutely amazed that the servers are still up and running, all my leaderboard times remain. My storefront is exactly as I left it, I can watch replays from YEARS ago, and most importantly… I am currently ranked approx. 1300th out of 8.2m players in the overall circuit category, and I haven't even done E, F, and D events.

A little bit of work and I can get myself well inside that top 1000 which will be my finest ever gaming achievement and one I can tell my grandchildren about :lol:

It's a fun game, I got it pretty late, but I'm pretty good on some Rivals modes. I think I'm top 5,000 in the Tsukuba Time Trials.

Currently 1150-ish now, out of just under 8,200,000 overall. By my calculations I should push into the top 500 by the time I'm finished.

What is annoying me is all the blatant cheaters on the leaderboards - "DnC ShoX" is a name that keeps appearing; he's topping a lot of leaderboards in the F-Class events in cars as far fetched and ridiculous as the Ferrari F333 SP. I don't understand how he's managed to circumvent the class rating system time and again, and why T10 have allowed it to happen.

Currently 1150-ish now, out of just under 8,200,000 overall. By my calculations I should push into the top 500 by the time I'm finished.

What is annoying me is all the blatant cheaters on the leaderboards - "DnC ShoX" is a name that keeps appearing; he's topping a lot of leaderboards in the F-Class events in cars as far fetched and ridiculous as the Ferrari F333 SP. I don't understand how he's managed to circumvent the class rating system time and again, and why T10 have allowed it to happen.
From the way I see it, he probably went through a ton of flags. F Class events are city class cars I think. That's just what I believe.

From the way I see it, he probably went through a ton of flags. F Class events are city class cars I think. That's just what I believe.

What do you mean by "went through a ton of flags"?

As for F-Class events, I'm talking about when you go to Main Menu > Community > Leaderboards > Circuits > F Class. That's where I do all my hotlapping since you don't need to worry about AI opponents dirtying your laps. The overall leaderboard has around 8.2m players, and number one is ONR Chronic. My grievance is that I don't understand how the cheaters even manage to enter events in cars that are clearly vastly better than F-Class when the game only lets you choose an F-Class car from the "Launch Race" screen.

Having said that, it's not that big a deal when you can clearly see who the cheaters are since they:

1. Aren't using a legal car
2. Use loads of driving aids because they suck (and need to cheat)
3. Aren't high on the overall leaderboards because that alone takes dedication, something they clearly lack

Still, how they've even got their times registered is annoying me.

What do you mean by "went through a ton of flags"?
Flags are used by a game to put either locks on stuff or make sure no one breaks the games rules when it comes to it. Or it could reflect animations.

It's something that cheaters can bypass sometimes, and it can be bad at times, and with a game like this there will be cheaters, a lot of cheaters.

Back