JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Are there 16 car fields in A-spec?
Thread starter
Thread starter
Fryto
4 comments
671 views
Since there were 16 cars on track in GT5P, and I came across 16 car fields in the special events and license tests, I wonder why 12 is the maximum I'm seeing so far in A-spec and Arcade mode...
Maybe during endurance races...?
There's a 16-car field in the Monza Grand Tour race. That's the only one I remember seeing so far.
Just done my first Endurance Race 300k's at Grand Valley
Still only 12 Cars
just aswell though I lapped the Entire Field 5 Times
The number of cars varies with track to track. I think you can get 16 on the High Speed Ring in all events.
Well, I hope that the Nurburgring and La Sarthe enduraos at least have 16 cars.
We'll see...