Are there any Cheat Codes for GT3?

• Thread starter car
  • 25 comments
Open doors for women, pay for dinner, always stand when the lady sits at or leaves a table...
Does the code of chivalry count?

no problem. i just can firgue out why people want to cheat from the racing game. it not that hard if you race alot and you got money and skill of driving.

There are no programmer cheat codes for Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec. You would need a Gameshark 2 to do any cheating.

There are many cheats on gt3--I will give you one that after
u do it you won't beleive what happens.

On simulation mode once you get to the garage do not enter it.

press up, up, up, up, down, r1,r2,r1, left, left, up and then hold
down the start button, while holding down the 0 button..

good luck.

cheaters = no SkillZ

i do the toothpix trick on endu raceway cause it boring as ****, and the first time i actually DID it -- with a mustang and only won my 33 seconds!

Up, Down, right, right, l1, l1,r2,o,o, triangle, hold togle to left
while pushing start, in arcade mode......
watch what happens-u will be amazed

It was posted in another thread on this board before, but try selling all of you cars, and buying new ones, and selling those repeat until you have under 10000 cr left. Then save the game as you will only have one shot at this. (saving ensures unlimited tries.) Go to the Japanese car dealers and pick Mazda. Click on the 787 and click where buy should be. You've got a 1 in 4 chance on getting the car so if you fail reload and retry. If you succeed either sell it and buy what you want or race the heck out of it.

Well, since (almost) all the other posts are nothing but useless flames having nothing to do with hybrids, cheats, and gamesharks, I will be the first one to point you to where you can find codes.

Go to http://gameshark.com and you should find pretty much every code out there for GT3 right now.

Also, just ignore those posts that say there are button combinations you can do and stuff like that, there are absolutely NO built in, button combination cheats in GT3 or anything else like that. There is not anything like that AT ALL.

here is a cheat

go to arcade mode, start a new game, go to select HARD but dont select it, you need to hold down Ls and Rs all 4 and quickly press X, you gotta do this very fast!!!! Then play and you will see your opponents crash......easy wins.

:rolleyes:

no joke................buy 100 volks wagon beetles race with the 50th one on the clubman cup win all 3 races and you win $1,000,000. um.....this is no joke! read it in PSM

Back