Are There Any Chrome Line Codes Left?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 13 comments
  • 724 views
Messages
7,424
United States
I Hate Stalkers
Messages
gogatrs
Would trade up to ten cars out of my garage for these.

I can also get you anything from the NCD as long as it isn't an X1.

Does ANYONE still have these?

I'm in the US.
 
Last edited:
You can get an XJ13 code for free by playing some Facebook game. I got mine because some guy kindly gave me his for free!
 
I thought the facebook game closed?
 
It does, thats why I have a PAL ps3 e.t.c :dopey::cool:
 
I thought the facebook game closed?


I dunno but I got mine for free so it was good!

If I had a spare code I would probably give it to some for free, or atleast quite cheaply.
 
:lol: well I think the codes have expired now anyways.
 
Can't you just make an EU account and enter the code?
 
If you want to discuss stupid Facebook games, go somewhere else.
This is a trading thread, not a Q and A session.
 
Chrome Line Xj113 Code - Mainly from Facebook game... that's why theres more of those jag chrome lines then any others..
 
I only want offers!
 
i have the jaguar XJ13 chromeline code

for your Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race
Car #51 '00
 
Deal!
Do you mind if I send it on Wednesday?
 
Back