Are there any road cars with front downforce?

DesertPenguin

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
I believe the X-Bow does but can't think of anything else. I grabbed the Vulcan and Veneno and the description on the Veneno even says "gobs of downforce" yet it has 0 front and only 200 rear. Seriously. Same with the Vulcan! I was hoping to despec the Vulcan to GT3 power/weight and use it in a one-make series but that's pointless now. It understeers on turn in even in RH tires. Pointless.

So are there any road cars with front downforce to mess around with?

I don’t know of any other road cars personally, perhaps the Toyota SF-R Racing Concept?

If you’re going to de-spec the Veneno down to GT3 levels for a one make series, You might as well just stick with Huracan GT3 that’s already there and do a Super Tropheo series with it.

I don’t know of any other road cars personally, perhaps the Toyota SF-R Racing Concept?

If you’re going to de-spec the Veneno down to GT3 levels for a one make series, You might as well just stick with Huracan GT3 that’s already there and do a Super Tropheo series with it.
Nah I know what you mean though. The Veneno can go to GT4 power levels too

The Gr. 3/B road cars have 100/200 front/rear but that's not available to everyone all the time. Tune one of those to Gr. 4 specs and throw on RH tires. It's a good challenge against bad AI because they have more cornering speed for once due to better aero but otherwise you're even.

I wonder what cars would make a good high powered TransAm like series

I wonder what cars would make a good high powered TransAm like series

Funny you should mention that because I was testing that out awhile back. I found the Mustang & Corvette Gr.3 Road Cars on RH to be great candidates just because they have some downforce on them and yet will still get away from you if pushing to hard.

I believe the X-Bow does but can't think of anything else. I grabbed the Vulcan and Veneno and the description on the Veneno even says "gobs of downforce" yet it has 0 front and only 200 rear. Seriously. Same with the Vulcan! I was hoping to despec the Vulcan to GT3 power/weight and use it in a one-make series but that's pointless now. It understeers on turn in even in RH tires. Pointless.

So are there any road cars with front downforce to mess around with?
Not adjustable but:
McLaren F1
Lamborghini Aventadore
Citroën GT
Gr3 Road Car versions

Yeah I agree, I made a topic about this a few months ago. I think it’s a really baffling oversight by PD. They go to incredible lengths to model the look of the cars as true to life as possible, but then drop the ball big time when it comes to functionality.

Back