Are there any Time Trial competitions?

Messages
83
Messages
TheProphessional
Looking for any TT competition threads, but maybe I'm just blind? Does anyone do this type of thing? Like a certain car on a certain track, everyone posts their times.. Thanks for any help, hopefully theres one going on around here I haven't seen.
 
I tried to start one for the autumn ring mini in a kart, but only got one response. I think there are just to many variables for everyone to be on the exact page of things. Also, I'm just waiting for PD to put the TT leaderboards online soon. Once they do that I'll probably really shy away from GT life. I love hot lapping!!
 
The WRS is a good way to go, but the GT5 qualifier hasn't been posted yet.
 
Bummer, I thought these things would be everywhere.. I know they used to do them all the time on the IGN boards. Would love to just pick a stock car and do some laps, but it gets kind of boring just racing against myself, lol. We need online leaderboards or some competitions around here.
 
Back