Are there any tracks that are fully lit at night?

DesertPenguin09

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin09
I'd like to do some night races with the open wheelers but they have no lights. Some tracks have lights but not all the way round. Are there any that are fully lit?

I believe Dubai is one of those.
I haven't actually checked Dubai at night in the game, but if it's anything like real life, it's only partially lit. For the 24hr race there, there are some very dark areas of the track. It's not lit up like Bahrain or Abu Dahbi.

I haven't actually checked Dubai at night in the game, but if it's anything like real life, it's only partially lit. For the 24hr race there, there are some very dark areas of the track. It's not lit up like Bahrain or Abu Dahbi.

That's true, but I remember this pCARS real life comparison with the Formula Gulf @ Dubai:

There are some dark parts on the track although it seems to be okay for the drivers as they drive with their headlight-less cars under those conditions.

Yea, I thought it would be because lots of lights but when it got fully dark there were dark spots. That's just stupid.

As someone before suggested, try Monaco. I remember doing some laps with the Ginetta GT4 and the headlights were really not needed.

Back