- 446

- Coventry
- iHealy
- Healy1101
Ive basically copied and pasted the original list of 1031 cars into an excel spreadsheet, pimped it out so it looks cool and im ticking them off as I get them.
Problem is I have 3 cars which arent listed in the 1031 or might be listed under a different name and was wondering if anyone could help me out here. The 3 cars are:
- (S) HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
- (S) Cizeta V16T
- (S) TRD CELICA TRD Sports M (ZZT231)
Any ideas because the R32 looks like a golf but isnt and the celica isnt listed in the toyotas.
Problem is I have 3 cars which arent listed in the 1031 or might be listed under a different name and was wondering if anyone could help me out here. The 3 cars are:
- (S) HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
- (S) Cizeta V16T
- (S) TRD CELICA TRD Sports M (ZZT231)
Any ideas because the R32 looks like a golf but isnt and the celica isnt listed in the toyotas.