Are these cars worth picking up?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EliteDoom
  • 27 comments
  • 1,503 views

EliteDoom

:O
Premium
Messages
261
England
Hertfordshire
Messages
EliteDoom
Currently in my UCD, I have the following cars:

Lancer Evo IV Rally Car

CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03

Cizeta 16T

Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car

I can afford all of them, just wondering if any are rare.

I know that I can get the V16T from the A-Spec MR Sports Cup, but should I get any of the others?

Thanks in advance!
 
Get the suburu, chances are you'll never see it again.
 
its your game...ask your self would you want to tune and drive them? it seems everyone online uses the same car.. X2010 or Corvette RM... its lame
 
the evo and delta are rally legends as a huge rally fan i would buy them. there loads of fun, i still have never seen the evo in my ucd so pretty rare me thinks but no cars are really rare to get now because off all the duping. the '03 cusco i believe is rwd were as the newer one is awd so they both give diffrent driving eperiences
 
The Cizeta is a price car for the MR Cup
 
its your game...ask your self would you want to tune and drive them? it seems everyone online uses the same car.. X2010 or Corvette RM... its lame
👍
Play it how you like it.
Don't worry about how rare a car is -- if it comes up once, it will come up again, guaranteed.
If the question is "is it worth it to buy these cars for A and B-spec events?" the answer is different. Otherwise, buy it if you like it. :)
 
The Cizeta is a price car for the MR Cup

This was mentioned in the OP.

Anyway, i'd go for the Delta HF Integrale Rally Car as I haven't seen it in my UCD for more than a month now and I see the other cars you've mentioned regularly in my UCD. I don't know how rare the Delta is for other people though.
 
Last edited:
In the end, I only bought the Evo and the Impreza. Anyone want to trade something for the Evo?
 
Back to the thread again!

I now have a Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86, a Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car '84 and a Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85. Which one?
 
Back to the thread again!

I now have a Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86, a Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car '84 and a Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85. Which one?

Are you asking because you want to know which are the most fun to drive?
Personally I'd get one of the French cars, both are fun.
 
Are you asking because you want to know which are the most fun to drive?
Personally I'd get one of the French cars, both are fun.

No, I meant which I could get a better car for in a trade if PD ever remove the 1 million limit.
 
CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03

Cizeta 16T

Sorry? That bit of the thread is completely irrelevent now. I have both those cars. It would help if you actually looked at the question everyone else is referring to.
 
Don't get the maxi, its a dog to drive
 
No, I meant which I could get a better car for in a trade if PD ever remove the 1 million limit.

Well.. whichever one costs more I guess?

Why bother? I think all of those have been on the online dealer, and there's a trade limit. Seems like a waste of money.
 
Well.. whichever one costs more I guess?

Why bother? I think all of those have been on the online dealer, and there's a trade limit. Seems like a waste of money.

Try reading my post again, properly. Observe the last 8 words.
 
Try reading my post again, properly. Observe the last 8 words.

Then observe that those cars have been on the online dealer already as I said.
If they were "rare" at some point, they aren't anymore. Why not just wait until a car you want is available?
 
Then observe that those cars have been on the online dealer already as I said.
If they were "rare" at some point, they aren't anymore. Why not just wait until a car you want is available?

I didn't think that cars that were previously in the Online Car Dealership (Other than the FGT) would come again for a long time.
 
I didn't think that cars that were previously in the Online Car Dealership (Other than the FGT) would come again for a long time.

Come again into your used dealer? As far as anyone knows, it's random. I've to see a shred of evidence showing any sort of rarity or relation to the OCD.

Unless you mean those cars are in the online dealer again. I haven't checked the dealer in a while, but a few weeks ago the dealer was all 80s rally cars.

In any event, if the Lancia in question is the one with fog lights up front, it's a ton of fun to drive. I'd buy that purely for racing with. I'm sure someone would trade for it too if that's your intent.
 
Come again into your used dealer? As far as anyone knows, it's random. I've to see a shred of evidence showing any sort of rarity or relation to the OCD.

Unless you mean those cars are in the online dealer again. I haven't checked the dealer in a while, but a few weeks ago the dealer was all 80s rally cars.

In any event, if the Lancia in question is the one with fog lights up front, it's a ton of fun to drive. I'd buy that purely for racing with. I'm sure someone would trade for it too if that's your intent.

Yeah. Well, I think I'll pass over all those cars now and try to save up for the XJR-9 in the Online Dealership.
 
Yeah. Well, I think I'll pass over all those cars now and try to save up for the XJR-9 in the Online Dealership.
sHa_treadmill.gif
 
I don't get it.

Grinding: Run, repeat. It's going to be needed to pick that Jag. It took me forever. It's actually one of my shared cars, FYI.
 
Grinding: Run, repeat. It's going to be needed to pick that Jag. It took me forever. It's actually one of my shared cars, FYI.

Ohhhhhh..... Right. I just grind with doing the Tokyo R246 Dream Car Championship race in my X2010.
 
Back