are they or aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayformaserati

(Banned)
Messages
18
what do you guys think of the whole linds-harry morton debackle? please IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT HER, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL THERE'S A WEBSITE FOR :censored:ERS LIKE YOU CALLED TMZ.COM!! IF DON'T LIKE HER, YOU CAN VENT THERE, BUT NOT HERE!

oh, and btw, don't even bother looking it up: it will confound you
 
I think she's unlucky to have people like you giving her a worse image than she can get all by herself. Do you honestly not get it, honestly after all the other threads you've made under this username and your last one.

Reported.
 
THERE'S A WEBSITE FOR :censored:ERS LIKE YOU
I couldn't have put it better myself... link :sly:

Honestly, you will have more luck discussing Ms. Lohan's affairs at a site where some people actually care what she does, because quite frankly, from the response to your previous threads on the same subject, you are unlikely to generate a meaningful discussion on the topic here I'm afraid.
 
from the response to your previous threads on the same subject, you are unlikely to generate a meaningful discussion on the topic here I'm afraid.

That's why I shut this puppy down! :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back