Are VGT gr1 cars much better than real gr1 cars?

• Thread starter Dess81
  • 5 comments
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
Just wonder that all real cars Gr1 are much worse than VGT version. Or I'm wrong? Write real cars that can be faster on some laps than VGT, plz.
Tried Toyota GR010 Hybrid '21 on Suzuka yesterday, and I was shocked. It was slow and bad in corners. I can't use it for Suzuka at all..

I think that I will create custom race for real Gr1 cars and will practice. When I choose VGT cars, I feel like I'm cheater, but I can't win by real cars right now...:(

Vgt gr1 cars should be a class of their own.

While the Lmp1 gr1 should be their own.

Audi R18 2011 and the Peugeot 908 Hdi fap should be their own class while the 2016 ones should be Gr1 lmp1 2016.

Last edited:
The Gr.1 Prototype Series should be limited to real GR.1 cars only and need to leave the damn VGT junk out. It makes this race unfair on hard difficulty for those who want to use something more conventional to win. If they are going to include the VGTs, they need to implement some sort of BoP or something to make the competition fairer and closer. I hate having to use the fake VGT cars, personally. I like using cars that actually exist in real life. Some may like the VGTs, but I sure as hell despise them. Once they finally implement the ability to sell cars, all of the VGTs in my garage, rewarded ones and ones I had to buy, are as good as gone.

Last edited:
The Gr.1 Prototype Series should be limited to real GR.1 cars only and need to leave the damn VGT junk out. It makes this race unfair on hard difficulty for those who want to use something more conventional to win. If they are going to include the VGTs, they need to implement some sort of BoP or something to make the competition fairer and closer. I hate having to use the fake VGT cars, personally. I like using cars that actually exist in real life. Some may like the VGTs, but I sure as hell despise them. Once they finally implement the ability to sell cars, all of the VGTs in my garage, rewarded ones and ones I had to buy, are as good as gone.
Yeah the EV ones are super fast but they ran out of battery near the end of the race in my experience yesterday.

Just wonder that all real cars Gr1 are much worse than VGT version. Or I'm wrong? Write real cars that can be faster on some laps than VGT, plz.
Tried Toyota GR010 Hybrid '21 on Suzuka yesterday, and I was shocked. It was slow and bad in corners. I can't use it for Suzuka at all..

I think that I will create custom race for real Gr1 cars and will practice. When I choose VGT cars, I feel like I'm cheater, but I can't win by real cars right now...:(
The GR010 is a weird one because it's got a lot less downforce than the other modern prototypes. I feel like they'd be a lot better off doing a few separate classes instead of trying to put everything into Gr.1 when the cars aren't really compatible. If you're using the Gr.1 VGT's, they should be fine if you run the BoP on them - they were certainly close in GT Sport when doing so. If you're just running straight VGT cars then you'll find there's a big performance difference in certain cases.

Latest Posts

Back