Are you buying GT7 at launch or pre-ordering it? (GT6 negative influence) (poll)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TurismoBad
  • 11 comments
  • 772 views

Are you buying GT7 at launch or pre-ordering it ?

  • I'll buy at launch - I trust PD will release a finished product

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I'll never again buy GT game without a detailed feedback

    Votes: 8 47.1%

  • Total voters
    17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,240
Italy
Italy
Did the state in which GT6 was released made you skeptical about buying GT7 on launch or per-ordering it?

THIS POLL IS STRICTLY ABOUT THE LAUNCH BUY, SHORTLY AFTER OR PRE-ORDER.

PLEASE COMPREHEND THIS BEFORE GOING INTO RAGE/SMART-ASS/NIT-PICKING TROLL MODE.
 
Last edited:
I'd need to buy a PS4 first, which is a hefty investment for another GT game.

My choice would have nothing to do with GT6's faults though.

Your poll is rather black and white and leaves me no option to answer.
 
I'd need to buy a PS4 first, which is a hefty investment for another GT game.

My choice would have nothing to do with GT6's faults though.

Your poll is rather black and white and leaves me no option to answer.

You want me to ask you an entirely different question. It's not "Will you buy a PS4 for GT7?".

It's simple "Do you trust PD about GT7 being complete"

Yes or no.

Obviously this poll is indicated to PS4 owners - I don't need to state that.
 
You're asking if I'll buy at launch or never buy a GT game at again. That's a limited poll, and I stated my answer.

Forget that I mentioned the PS4 then, I'm rich I can buy one now but my point is GT6 is not an influence on whether or not I buy GT7 at launch or otherwise, I will have to wait and see. It doesn't have a launch date yet, no pre-order incentives have been publicised and no clear indication that what I'd be buying will be just GT6 on PS4.

So to call your thread/poll rather premature is putting it lightly.
 
I'll buy it. But I don't trust the developers to release a finished product. It'll be another waiting game, and I'm okay with that.
 
I got my PS4 yesterday, so I`m definatley gonna buy GT7 at launch. My only issue is that I need to buy a new steering wheel... My G27 is in it`s final days after 3 years of much and hard use.
 
So I basically have to vote: "I know I will have a PS4 by the time GT7 rolls around and will buy it on release day" or "OMG GAME SUX NO BUY NO MOAR"
Why not "I will buy GT7, but not on release day"?
 
You're asking if I'll buy at launch or never buy a GT game at again. That's a limited poll, and I stated my answer.

Forget that I mentioned the PS4 then, I'm rich I can buy one now but my point is GT6 is not an influence on whether or not I buy GT7 at launch or otherwise, I will have to wait and see. It doesn't have a launch date yet, no pre-order incentives have been publicised and no clear indication that what I'd be buying will be just GT6 on PS4.

So to call your thread/poll rather premature is putting it lightly.


So I basically have to vote: "I know I will have a PS4 by the time GT7 rolls around and will buy it on release day" or "OMG GAME SUX NO BUY NO MOAR"
Why not "I will buy GT7, but not on release day"?

You need to re-read or actually read more attentively.

Because I never said that! I said "WITHOUT DETAILED FEEDBACK" - not "EVER AGAIN"

That means you will need to read other people's opinions before buying the game.

Lol you guys probably were to angry to comprehend - quickly going into defensive mode. ;)

THE MIGHTY GT EXCUSERS HAVE STRUCK AGAIN!! :lol:

Also if not clear - THIS POLL IS ABOUT BUYING THE GAME AT LAUNCH OR NOT - not about buying later if/because/but/why etc etc and other 100s options.
 
Last edited:
You need to re-read or actually read more attentively.

Because I never said that! I said "WITHOUT DETAILED FEEDBACK" - not "EVER AGAIN"

That means you will need to read other people's opinions before buying the game.
I don't read other reviews to decide to buy a game or not. I see the features list, I see how they work, I decide if I am going to buy it or not.
I didn't have a PS3 until October of 2011 and went on eBay a month later and ordered GT5 without reading a review. Same thing with MLB The Show and GTA4. I know these are going to be quality games with endless, long-lasting appeal due to great past experiences.
GT6 was only the 2nd game I've ever preordered, or even bought within the first week of release. I don't care about other peoples opinions when I'm buying something for me. If I feel it will suit my wants, I'm getting it. As long as I have money.
 
Will buy without reading any reviews.
LMAO.gif~original
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back