Are you competing in the FIA GT Sport Championship World Finals? Read this!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
The FIA GT Sport Championship live events are here, and GTPlanet's editorial team has been invited by Sony to cover the EMEA Regional Finals in Madrid, the Americas Regional Finals in Las Vegas, and the World Finals.

We are gearing up behind the scenes to bring you lots of exclusive coverage from the events, but most importantly, I want to put our spotlight on the GTPlanet members competing in the Championships. Polyphony Digital's events team has done a great job producing these events, and now, I want to focus on the people, with a special emphasis on those of you from our own community right here.

If you have been invited to attend any of the Championship's live events, please contact me here.

I'll ask you a few questions and the information will help us profile you and tailor our coverage in the weeks ahead. Don't be shy, and don't worry — you are welcome to share as much or as little about yourself as you want. But, there's not much time before Madrid, so please reach out as soon as you can!

Meeting so many of you when I co-hosted the GT Sport Reveal at the Copperbox in London was a real privilege: it was one of the best moments I've had since I started this website. I never thought anything could top that, but these FIA events might just be able to do it. :D I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you all soon!

:gtpflag:

Just a quick reminder:

If you will be competing in the Manufacturers Cup and would like to be featured in GTPlanet's "Who to Watch For" player profiles for this event, please contact me per the instructions above. The publication deadline is quickly approaching.

ALSO:

If you are a finalist from the Asia/Oceania region and would like to be featured in our updated Nations Cup World Finals "Who to Watch For" profiles, please contact me
. For those who have been asking, Sony Asia did not involve us in the Asia/Oceania finals, and unfortunately we did not have the opportunity to profile our players from these regions. Hopefully this will change next year — please be sure to let your contacts with Sony Asia know that you'd like GTPlanet to be involved in covering your region in the future. 👍

Finally, thanks to all of you who have responded so far. It has been great getting to know so many GTPlanet members better and to meet so many of you in person — it is humbling to lead a community full of so many awesome people. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back