Are you going to clean PS2 Quality Standard cars(Besides RUFs) just like you did with the RUFs?

johnmaxmanoy

(Banned)
United States
United States
Hi! I heard that your decision is to let the PS2 cars stay in GT7. Are you going to clean PS2 Standard cars just like you did with the RUFs? Make it also in the Game Updates. Also do it in partially clean cars like RUF CTR 2. So this thread will make it meet the PS4 standards.

Last edited:
While it's well known that I'm happy to race Standard cars, I'd like to know this too. In fact, I'd like to know if the Standards will be race moddable just like the Premiums when we see the return of Race Mod.

How many interiors will be finished. A couple are so bad, I can't drive them for falling out of my chair..... ;)

But, hey, I don't use interior view unless the games locks me in in the pit.... ;)

While it's well known that I'm happy to race Standard cars, I'd like to know this too. In fact, I'd like to know if the Standards will be race moddable just like the Premiums when we see the return of Race Mod.
Got a source for that?

Please Polyphony, clean up all the standards so they won't look like this:

XHV97Cf.jpg

or this (the Skyline Pace Car):
NkmCTeO.jpg

Let's not forget the chevy SSR or the s
Let's not forget the popular standard cars like Supra MKIV, M3 E46s, Buick GNX, Mercedes Benz 190E, Imprezas(22B, GCs and GDs), Lancers, Zondas, Intergas(RSX, 01 Interga, DC2 and '03 DC5) and Civics(EGs, EKs except '97, EPs, CRXs, etc.).

Last edited:
I know that Standard cars are very unpopular around here. But we're stuck with them through GT7 at least, so you guys really should be making a lot of noise about having the best Standards possible. I'd also like to see getting options for them like we do the Premiums, like bodykit options, the race number plate, and any Livery Editor features.

I know that some here don't want any attention paid to them by the team because it takes away work time on Premium content. But if we can have 20 to 40 improved Standards in the timeframe to make a Premium car, that would be a worthwhile investment to me. And they might as well be pleasant to look at and snap pics of.

This also applies to Premium Duplicates(Already did on Miatas) like:

NSXs
Skylines
RX7s
RX8s
SLR
Copen
Camaro
Corvettes
etc.

Last edited:
Another thread about "cleaning standards"?? Man this doesn't seem like it's going anywhere. Of course voted. :lol:
I don't use "standards" unless it's a 'Stang, so......

It means to make them look good.
That's right! I do not mean any disrespect to you guys and nor to PD. What I want to say is:

I want the standard cars to stay, because not only because PD holds the licenses, but also because these cars marked us on our memories, like the Cien which has been my favourite car in GT4.

One thing is upgrading standard cars to premium; But throwing away the standard cars is another thing, because if standard cars are thrown away, I'll be very sad. And you? Will you be sad for Standard cars being cleaned?

Note that I want Standard cars to be upgraded to premium, but I want GT to become a better game, too!

That's right! I do not mean any disrespect to you guys and nor to PD. What I want to say is:

I want the standard cars to stay, because not only because PD holds the licenses, but also because these cars marked us on our memories, like the Cien which has been my favourite car in GT4.

One thing is upgrading standard cars to premium; But throwing away the standard cars is another thing, because if standard cars are thrown away, I'll be very sad. And you? Will you be sad for Standard cars being cleaned?

Note that I want Standard cars to be upgraded to premium, but I want GT to become a better game, too!
I mean Semi Premium cars like RUFs.

Back