Are You Good with your x2010?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Machate-man
  • 3 comments
  • 499 views
Messages
2,191
United States
San Francisco,
Messages
machate-man
Messages
dowby
There are so many people that suck at using the x1
one example:
without SFR, I have seen people spin out on a simple bend like 1st corner @ la sarthe even with max dwnforce

everyone thinks I have a mod when I pass them on any straight (its called 50/50 dwnforce!!)

Anyone who would like to prove me wrong and show the x1 some justice,
my Psn is machate-man

*Update*👍👍👍- Add that if you are interested, but I will manually post Lobby times/server#
 
Last edited:
Hi,

Would like to race with you, but I don't have the time until later on this week.

It's hard to find people who can tame this animal of a car. My favorit is Nordschleife with x2010

br, ToreA
 
I would be interested if you get some kind of league running! But please stay away from the stupid track choices, this car is ment for real tracks and real flowing corners, long straights, hard braking zones not wall riding and ovals like all of the X2010 rooms I've been on do...
 
My personal picks would be:
Fuji Speedway F
Nur 24h
La Sarthe No Chicane
 
Back