- 961
I am starting a new game by redoing all the licences and golding each in turn, I have just golded IA-16 and found a better technique. This is written up in the licences section but I am writing to the main forum to highlight. I did a low 1m 42s and that was not a perfect run so a sub 1m 41s time is definitely possible.
As a DS2 +AT player this test is hard, so I decided to use MT but the first turn IMO is hard to get perfect with MT, and that really effects your time down Mulsanne.
I noticed extra track width on the left before the marker. Using this enables you to go through turn one in 4th ! and hence gain a heap of time verses the demo. There is a full write-up in licences section, (after this the test is as documented elsewhere).
The gains in turn one make a difference, and make MT much easier to use especially for AT players.
Steven
As a DS2 +AT player this test is hard, so I decided to use MT but the first turn IMO is hard to get perfect with MT, and that really effects your time down Mulsanne.
I noticed extra track width on the left before the marker. Using this enables you to go through turn one in 4th ! and hence gain a heap of time verses the demo. There is a full write-up in licences section, (after this the test is as documented elsewhere).
The gains in turn one make a difference, and make MT much easier to use especially for AT players.
Steven