Are you up to join TZD?

United States
California
hompaper_ENT
Hey! Whats up GTPlanet? I, hompaper_ENT, am here to tell you about a new team on GT5. TEAM 'Z'EN DRIFTING. TZD is a brand-new drift team on GT5 and we're ready to start taking in members. The special part of our team is that we only drift in Fairlady Z's, hence our team name. It doesnt matter what year the Z is, as long as its a Z. Our team consists of two leaders, hompaper_ENT and R625cwb, and 3 "squads" that can have 4 people in each squad. The squads are not in order of skill or anything, it just makes it eaiser to organize. Curently, we have room for 10 more members. When we practice, we get all the team members together and practice on our "home" course, Mount Zen Kanryō. (Its a custom track.) When we practice, you can use any car you'de like. We do have a team rule that we try to run our cars with 500 hp or less, just to keep the track less a cluster. One last thing, we require each team member to pick out there own color scheme to paint their Z(s). Ex: Body color, red. Wheel color, blue. We do this to keep track of people easier. And thats about all I can tell you! If you'de like to join our team or have a question, just send a message to hompaper_ENT on PSN. Thanks for reading! :dopey:

Seems like its gonna be a epic team >_>. Like the restrictions to a certain car. Iconic

Seriously though, brush this OP up a bit, nobody really wants to join a team that is represented by a paragraph.

If you're any good at graphics make a banner for your team name to put at the top, and maybe get some pictures of your members with personal bio's below etc?

You gotta sell it good these days with the amount of teams out there now!

Seriously though, brush this OP up a bit, nobody really wants to join a team that is represented by a paragraph.

True, but also I would advice to drop the Z only restriction. Me for example, I'm a Z guy, my dream car is a Z33, but even with that I wouldn't join a team like this just because of the restriction. No freedom to choose whatever car I want to drift is stupid in my opinion.

True, but also I would advice to drop the Z only restriction. Me for example, I'm a Z guy, my dream car is a Z33, but even with that I wouldn't join a team like this just because of the restriction. No freedom to choose whatever car I want to drift is stupid in my opinion.

Thats the wole point of the team. We want to be unique and drive only one type of car. And besides, its not like the Z is bad or anything.

Thats the wole point of the team. We want to be unique and drive only one type of car. And besides, its not like the Z is bad or anything.

Unique.... you will be the opposite of unique, most of the people on teams use a Z as one of their main cars. Me for example, it's my 2nd main car. Using the Zs only is the less unique it can get. Sorry to rain on your parade but it's the truth.

Welcome to the drifting community... From KUSH DRIFT CREW... But hey no matter what people say about your restrictions and how you want YOUR team ran... It is your team and run it how you want...

Welcome to the drifting community... From KUSH DRIFT CREW... But hey no matter what people say about your restrictions and how you want YOUR team ran... It is your team and run it how you want...

True, still I was just giving advice of my knowledge of what's the best for a team but whatever...

maveric25
True, still I was just giving advice of my knowledge of what's the best for a team but whatever...

I know homie... I wasn't hating on you... I was just offering knowledge too... Calm down don't make me go bath salt crazy on you in a room next time i see you... Hahaha just kidding homie

If you're any good at graphics make a banner for your team name to put at the top, and maybe get some pictures of your members with personal bio's below etc?

You gotta sell it good these days with the amount of teams out there now!

what team are you in :yuck::yuck:

HKSturbo
Not in one at the moment pal, but I know what goes on around here.[/QUO
Ben you lie I know what team you are lol good luck with whith the new team maybe we could team battle sum day

I agree !! But what ever lol Welcome to gt planet and good luck from Team RedSuns :sly:

I consider the Z34 my primary and secondary car :lol: Dont listen to what people say, you got a great idea for a team there 👍

Try not retaliate to what people say and you will get on fine. People like to stab out with harsh comments now and them, just acknowledge it, report it and move on.

The OP could be doing with a bit of colour though!.
Check out the link that McGlone left, that should help :). As for the 1 chassis/car type idea. Stick to it if you like it, it's your team!. Good luck!.

Back