Area 69 and Boat Docks

So i decided to rebel and go to to boat docks in san fierro. I looked around and found nothing with 5 stars on me. Tyhen i decided to get a helicopter and land on the ship in the area. I went through the ship shotting police left and right. In the end i ended up with 6 stars and a handful of smoke grenades. While flying over one day i did see a submarine harbored there, no lie. But what about Area 69. What do they have to hide?

Grand theft auto forum.....
yup! Lamboracer, where you went to was the amry place in SF i forgot what its called but if you look at the map that came with the game youll see. Thats why the aircraft carrier is right next to it. As for Area 69, you have to get further in the game to figure it out. If you want me to spoil it for you, PM me.

O man. I just relized(sp) im in the wrong forum. I must have went back a page or something. Ok, i know the ones a naval base but is there anything there? A simple yes or no. I checked it out. Thanks to driftnewb i know there is something at area 69 but i dont know what so there must be something at the naval base. All i found was some smoke grenades on a container.

You get the hydra from the Naval Base. It deosn't really have anything to hide, it's just in a damn awkard place if you want a quick takeoff from SF airport.

Back