Area GT blog has moved

• Thread starter Falcon787B
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
London
JohnsonCapote
...from Blogspot to Wordpress! :)

New web address here: http://areagranturismo.wordpress.com/ - stick it in your bookmarks and what not :) Also I'll be adding a subscribe function to it - basically means whenever I post something, you'll be the first to hear about it.

All the various leaderboards (machine tests etc) now have their own dedicated pages, and I'm in the process of moving over reviews from the old blog to this one. While I'm doing this, I want to hear from you - what do you think of the new layout? What features would you like to see on there? Do YOU reckon you could contribute to it? I am looking for people who would be willing to write stuff for it, car reviews etc (I'm looking over at you, Mr Parnelli Bone :sly:), so if you fancy getting involved, mention it here :)

Oh, and one more thing - suggestions for a tagline for the top of the blog? I.e. the part that currently says 'just another wordpress.com site'? Gimme your best ideas :)

If you want to advertise your website in a thread, in the correct category that is, you will have to receive permission by an administrator. Your best shot is to ask Jordan. But for now, you can put a link to your website in your signature.

Crooooooow is probably right, you might wanna ask the mods about this one. I linked the new blogspot up to my site. :)

If you want to advertise your website in a thread, in the correct category that is, you will have to receive permission by an administrator. Your best shot is to ask Jordan. But for now, you can put a link to your website in your signature.

Ah okay, no problem. No malice or spamming intended of course, just that I've been discussing a lot of stuff on my site with some guys on the GT2 forums in the starter car threads etc. Hence why I posted here, to keep those guys in the loop. But I'll shoot Jordan a PM now to ask about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Crooooooow is probably right, you might wanna ask the mods about this one. I linked the new blogspot up to my site. :)

Thanks man, appreciate it :)

Ah okay, no problem. No

Thanks man, appreciate it :)

No problem. It's under the "links to other sites" link, which appears on every page of my site (all hundred and something of them, lol). Let me know if you want the text modified or anything.

Back