• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 7 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
No football? No problem! Welcome to Arena Football! The 2015 season of the Arena Football League is reportedly the 28th season of Arena Football. While I don't usually watch these games regularly, I do think its fast pace and high scoring make these games fun to watch. One of the big storylines for 2015 is the Arizona Rattlers, who have a chance this season to do what no other team in the league has ever done- win four successive championships. So to see if anyone can take down Arizona is plenty of reason to watch. Any GTPlaneteers looking to discuss Arena Football can do so here with this thread.

For more on the Arena Football League, visit: http://www.arenafootball.com

I'm bummed that the Pittsburgh Power was scrapped after only a few seasons. :grumpy:

Later tonight, CBS Sports Network will show the Arizona Rattlers at the Los Angeles KISS. Should be interesting who wins this one.

The Los Angeles Kiss and Las Vegas Outlaws are playing right now on CBS Sports Network as of this post. LV just scored to make it 21-10 with 3:09 left in the 2nd Quarter. LA looking for its first win of the season while LV is looking to jump to 3-2.

How can a sorry team pull a huge upset? Last weekend, the Los Angeles Kiss went to the San Jose Sabercats and beat them 48-42 in Overtime. LA was 1-9 heading into this match against a (then) undefeated Sabrecats squad. You can read more about the upset win here:

http://www.arenafootball.com/sports/a-footbl/spec-rel/061415aaa.html

LA is currently 2-9, and San Jose is currently 11-1 heading into this weekend's matches.

Here are a few updates... to help the financial stability of its teams, the Arena Football League took financial control of the Las Vegas Outlaws and the New Orleans Voodoo. Arizona and San Jose locked up playoff berths long ago.

The championship game for this season is between the Jacksonville Sharks at the San Jose Sabercats. Jacksonville took down the Philadelphia Soul, and San Jose defeated the Arizona Rattlers. So the championship game will between the Sharks and Sabercats this Saturday night.

Good luck to both teams, and congratulations to the Arena Football League champions of this season.

Latest Posts

Back