Arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland
Portlaoise, Co, Laois
a3picGamer47
OK. I think we are all fed up of people having arguements in other people's threads. So if you want to have an arguement about drag, gt6, IN GAME etc, Please come here as to not get any other threads locked.

I'd like to argue that this thread is already too argumentative.
To be honest, i was a bit heated when I made this. I seen what happened to wraith's thread and I thought it was unfair that people started arguing about something that had NOTHING to do with Wraith or his tunes. I know I sound still a little heated now but I have calmed down. I just think if you want to have an argument, may as well have it in one thread so that if you dont want to see it, you dont have to.

To be honest, i was a bit heated when I made this. I seen what happened to wraith's thread and I thought it was unfair that people started arguing about something that had NOTHING to do with Wraith or his tunes. I know I sound still a little heated now but I have calmed down. I just think if you want to have an argument, may as well have it in one thread so that if you dont want to see it, you dont have to.

The basis of me commenting in there was that it was the source of the original comment which as you would see is also unrelated to the thread. I apologised to wraith and have asked mods to move the comments to a new thread.
Let me ask you this, was it the fact that we derailed a thread or the fact that your team founder fabricated a story the main reason you got heated ?

The basis of me commenting in there was that it was the source of the original comment which as you would see is also unrelated to the thread. I apologised to wraith and have asked mods to move the comments to a new thread.
Let me ask you this, was it the fact that we derailed a thread or the fact that your team founder fabricated a story the main reason you got heated ?
No I feel that the mods now have to remove comments that SHOULD have stayed in PMs. Im not singling you our Shells out btw. I respect you both but we need to stop posting arguments on other peoples threads. I will admit, I might have been in one a few months ago, but I feel it is getting WAAY out of hand. Most people know me as a calm person also but I will talk thrash now and again to people. But I keep it to PM and in the lobby im in. I know it sounds like im trying to start an argument but believe it or not I amn't.

No I feel that the mods now have to remove comments that SHOULD have stayed in PMs. Im not singling you our Shells out btw. I respect you both but we need to stop posting arguments on other peoples threads. I will admit, I might have been in one a few months ago, but I feel it is getting WAAY out of hand. Most people know me as a calm person also but I will talk thrash now and again to people. But I keep it to PM and in the lobby im in. I know it sounds like im trying to start an argument but believe it or not I amn't.

I know an argument, and I know you and I are not having one right now.

Understand this though. I kept it to personal messages with shells to get the info I needed. I was not going to let it slide. No one should get away with lying to a community.

If I didn't make this knowledge available to the community, no one would know that he fabricated a story.
This is what happens when a person denies the truth. It goes public.

I know an argument, and I know you and I are not having one right now.

Understand this though. I kept it to personal messages with shells to get the info I needed. I was not going to let it slide. No one should get away with lying to a community.

If I didn't make this knowledge available to the community, no one would know that he fabricated a story.
This is what happens when a person denies the truth. It goes public.
Well I have heard that you dont need a jailbroken PS3 anymore to hack money anymore. So if that IS the case, would be much of a stretch to think that you could hack cars too? Just throwing in my two cents.

Well I have heard that you dont need a jailbroken PS3 anymore to hack money anymore. So if that IS the case, would be much of a stretch to think that you could hack cars too? Just throwing in my two cents.

Heard ? from where ? The only info available is that the save game data has been decrypted. This is not a program.

Did you even look at the two pictures I posted in the other thread ? It doesn't take a genius to realise what is going on.

I was in a lobby with a few guys from the US who said that they have a friend who can give them $50M whenever they wanted. So "In my logic" it would not be a stretch from hacking money to hacking cars with X1 engined Fiats. Again -_-

That is done by loading that persons save to a jailbroken PS3 and using the program I took screenshots of to mod the credits and then save the file and send back to the original owner.

What's with the -_- ?

Edit.. Are you able to see the difference between the photos I posted or just ignoring the facts in front of you ?

Last edited:
All you would ever see in rooms was "Drag me Fiat". But they forgot to mention they had 4K+ HP and by the way GT6 is going with the increasing number of hackers, Its a matter of time. That is why the -_-

All you would ever see in rooms was "Drag me Fiat". But they forgot to mention they had 4K+ HP and by the way GT6 is going with the increasing number of hackers, Its a matter of time. That is why the -_-

If you know about the modding website, you will be able to find a thread created today asking if credits can be modded. It is answered that it can only be done via CFW.

The answers to your questions are well documented. It's up to you to believe what you want.

Are you able to see the difference between the photos I posted in the other thread yet ?

yea i seen the photos. Now this is just me being perdantic but could Shells have not loaded in his save yet? Just being broad minded.

yea i seen the photos. Now this is just me being perdantic but could Shells have not loaded in his save yet? Just being broad minded.

It's ok to be broad minded, but don't be misguided.

Shells told me this screenshot showed his data loaded and connected to his PS3. It doesn't.

If someone is asking for proof of something working, why would you send a photo of it now working.

The creator of the program also confirms this software never has and never will work on a OFW PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back