arix COLLECTION Nismo GT-R @ Sierra | 9.16.14

• Thread starter Arixant
  • 26 comments
United States
United States
ArIX_022a
ArIX Ant
xYoS5vT.png

Hey guys, I've been wanting to get started on photomode for a while now and I feel the time is ready to dive into it.
Hope you all enjoy it!

14423973925_dfe56e9fb7_b.jpg

Last edited:
These are not bad at all for some first shots. I agree with NB the first shot is the best. Nicely composed. 👍 I don't mind the darkness of them also. It may be a bit much but if the time is mean't to be just as light fades then it suits.

I quite like the last one also. With shot 4, the tones are quite good but I think the car is framed a little too close to the bottom edge.

Last edited:
New set with the Lotus 97T.
Tokyo R246_30 by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_40 by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_43 by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_44 by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_7 by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_13 by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_15 by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_16 by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

Tokyo R246_19 by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

And a few vertical shots I decided to make into phone wallpapers.

Phone Wallpaper 2
by arixant.gt6, on Flickr

Phone Wallpaper 2
by arixant.gt6, on Flickr​

I give you Paint.net, some curves+ presets, and this is what you do.

You steal the thing I could beat you at.

I give you Paint.net, some curves+ presets, and this is what you do.

You steal the thing I could beat you at.
You don't wanna tell me this editing is being done with Paint.NET?! :eek: :bowdown:
Now I feel even worse when I see what's possible with that program... :lol:

Anyway the pics are all splendid and the phone wallpapers are a really cool idea! 👍
Would be great if you could do for each update some if it's not too much work... :D

Last edited:
Nismo shots are amazing I never knew the head lights looked like that either. Can't wait to take some of my own nismo shots now. Keep up the great work.

Nismo shots are amazing I never knew the head lights looked like that either. Can't wait to take some of my own nismo shots now. Keep up the great work.

Thanks mate, I didn't know the running lights looked like that either till I set the time to like 6:30

Hey just wanted you to know I'm using your first cell phone background on my s5 :) you should make more. Always looking for new wallpaper.

Latest Posts

Back