ARL Gr. 3 Saturday Nights - Season 2 Starts 8/13

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 28 comments
United States
United States
20210613_012147 (1).jpg

Welcome to the ARL Gr.3 Series.

This series runs on Saturday nights and is open to any and all drivers who would like to participate.
Please read through all the rules and regulations below and feel free to join us by posting in this thread or on the the official ARL Discord Channel.
We are starting Season 2 on 8/13/22.

Race Lobbies open at roughly 10pm EST
Qualifying at 10:20pm EST
Races to start at 10:45 EST

Thanks for checking us out and we'll see you on track!

Season 2 Schedule and Results:

Gr.3 Rule Book

ARL Discord:

Steward Review Request:

Last edited:
I misread the starting times. 10PM EST is midnight for me when I'm sleeping. ;)
So I can't attend unfortunately.

The first test race for the ARL Gr3 Saturday season will occur this Saturday, April 23rd.

Laguna Seca
Laps: 28
ToD: Afternoon (x5 Time advancement)
Grip: Real
Slipstream: Real
Tire wear: x3
Fuel: x3
Required Tires: RM & RH
Damage: Heavy
BoP: On
Tuning: Prohibited
Weather: Random
Driving Aids: Prohibited except ABS

All are welcome. Any Gr3 that is not a VGT may be used for this test race.

I will be the host and will have Free Practice open at 7:30pm EST. Qualifying will begin at 10:20pm EST. There is no player limit as we will open additional lobbies as needed. If interested in running, send a Friend Request to Scarecrow937.

See you on track!!

Last edited:
All are welcome for tomorrow night's test race #2. Any Gr3 that is not a VGT is allowed. Free Practice starts at 7:30pm EST with qualifying at 10:20pm EST. See you on track!!

Saturday Test Race #2

Daytona Road Course

25 laps

Sunrise start... Time x10

Weather: Random

Tires: RH & RM (each set is mandatory)

Fuel and Tire wear: both at x3

Damage: Light (note, this is a change from last week)

Driving aids: ABS only

BoP: On

Tuning: ALLOWED

Penalties: Shortcut weak and Pitlane

Beer: not required, but allowed up 7000 liters per hour. No exceptions on limit!!

Last edited:
Good Evening ARL...

You asked for more... we've got more!

Welcome to Gran Turismo 7!! Gr3 Saturday is back and the season count starts over. Season 1 is here.

This season will be shorter than normal while we all acclimate to the new system. That being said, your line up is as follows:

May 14th: Deep Forest
May 21st: Sardegna A
June 4th: Mt. Panorama
June 11th: Trial Mountain
June 25th: 60 minutes of Daytona Road

Bop On
Tuning Allowed
Damage Heavy
Tires RH & RM (each set required)

We will run as one giant division for now. This will allow us to continue to collect data on cars and drivers for potential upcoming divisions.

Car selection will again be the Tuesday before the first race at around 7pm EST (a BoD member will start the draft). As usual, only four of each car will be allowed. Currently, all Gr3 cars that are not Visions are allowed. Teams of 2 are allowed... you choose your teammate, however you must drive different cars.

More details and specifics to come prior to race 1.

Choose wisely, practice hard, strategize and hope for a bit of luck. The rules are no longer made up and the points matter. This is Gr3 Saturday! Season 1 starts soon...

See you on track!!

unknown.png

Here is the upcoming schedule and current car list. Season starts tomorrow!! Head on over to our discord for signups!

See you on track!

Last edited:
Still time to sign up for Sardegna A if you haven't already. Last week saw 28 drivers show up. Let's go for 2 full servers this week.

Back