• 18 comments

Kent

Retired
Staff Emeritus
United States
Southern Louisiana
GTP_Kent
http://armoredcore.agetec.com/main_lr.asp?series=lr&fs=

I just bought this today and wondered if anyone else has bought the latest installment in the AC series.

If you do or do not have the game, let us know your thoughts.
I will surely come back around as I progress through the game. đź‘Ť

Until I've managed to get some game time in,
-

I got the game when it came out and I have to say that it's alot better than
the last two games. When you go and beat the the first time it's may seem
like the game is short but thier are 6 different paths, so far I have done two.
It can be hard at times, but it's fun to go and step on people:).
And the AI is really good to, if not just hard at times.

How is customization? After my first taste of Armored Core on the PS1, I've found most PS2 titles to be a bit stodgy and much less fun.

I bought one of the last two, and I barely used it a week... need to know how good this one is before I splash some cash down on it.

I never played armored core for the PS1, so I don't know what it was like.
I have played all of the PS2 games and they did get better, well upto ACSL.
The two games after that were ok, but ACLR is right up there with ACSL.
They fixed alot of the problems the ACN and ACNB had.
The customizations is good as you can change the spec's of the parts,
and if you don't like it that way you can change it back.
One thing I like is your AC does not overheat as much so you can have
some different setups. One thing I want to ask is which AC game do you get?

I got this game. It's damn hard.

But I love the customizations you can do. Makes for some sexy cores...

:drool: my buddy just came by to pick up some shoes he left in my car as i'm reading this, we're both big AC fans, myself the bigger fan. When I told him what i read on here, he said, "we'll I think i'm going by Best Buy then" so off we go! lol

Okay... I've only had AC on the PS1 and Nine Breaker. And game wise, the PS1 flowed much better, had more precise controls and more fluid game play.

But then, that's probably just me. I think I will check Last Raven out.

Dear lord this game is HARD! it's gettin pretty frustrating having to do each mission over and over and over again before i finally figure out the right gear/tactics to beat them. I enjoy a challenge but repetitiveness can really suck the fun out of things. :(

87chevy
Dear lord this game is HARD! it's gettin pretty frustrating having to do each mission over and over and over again before i finally figure out the right gear/tactics to beat them. I enjoy a challenge but repetitiveness can really suck the fun out of things. :(

Yea!

I have NOT beaten a Raven one on one yet. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE :guilty:

MdnIte
Yea!

I have NOT beaten a Raven one on one yet. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE :guilty:

I beat one of 3 after a many attempts. I had to in order to progress. I've been doing vertex missions. It's the one where you are sent to fight the 'traitor'. The level is really foggy and it's on open ground with some water. the AC has the machine gun arms. So i got my light wieght hover AC, bought the same machine gun arms, equipped the missle pod that shoots 7 micro missles, the always reliable 6-lock missle launcher(looks like a cylinder), and the inside part that shoots out about 6 mines.

It took several times but I finally got the bastage!

Dear lord this game is HARD! it's gettin pretty frustrating having to do each mission over and over and over again before i finally figure out the right gear/tactics to beat them. I enjoy a challenge but repetitiveness can really suck the fun out of things.
Man that's armored core for you. Trial and error. :yuck:

I have beat about 3+ AC and only had a problem on one, but I do have
to agree that the game is hard. But thats what make it some much fun:).

@niky
It my be hard but look for ACSL as well, That game is still one of the best I think.

Anybody got Gameshark2 v4 codes for this game, i can't find any?

Like infinite money or max cash

or all parts available

anything really.

I'm glad to see so many of you have tried this AC.
I've enjoyed it greatly so far (only a little ways into the game though).

Harder than I expected but all in all the game plays well. đź‘Ť
Back later when I've made progress... Till then,
-

so, any of you guys still play this game?? just played this a few days ago, this game is great!! if you are "getting tired" of the Gundam series but still want sci-fi robot action, this is for you.., đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

I haven't played it in awhile. I got frustrated trying to do the Zeniada scenario I can't seem to get it right so I stopped playing about 7 months ago and haven't picked it up since.

oh, you mean that bee-otch.., me and my bro beat her, and man was she tough!! we already unlocked and cleared every mission, including the last one, with the super Pulverizer.., :)

does anybody here know the code to unlock the OP-I?? GameShark or AR MAX?? thanks a million for sharing it.., :):):bowdown::bowdown:

Back