Around 600,000 Cr. to spend

  • Thread starter Thread starter cheso
  • 24 comments
  • 3,060 views
Messages
56
Hey guys,

I've been playing GT5 for a few days and I have 600,000 Cr. right now. I'm level 16. What do you think is a good car to buy? I already have a Ferrari 458 Italia fully tuned, a Ferrari California, a Maserati GranTurismo S and a few other cars I won/bought. I'd like a pretty fast car for a reasonable price. Of course you could recommend something a bit more expensive and I'd just do a few more races in the Cavalino event with the 458 to collect the money.

THX,

cheso
 
I am around the same spot as you, except I am saving for a Ferrari and have a Lambo 670 SV. So I am not sure how much you get from the Cavallino races, but with my Murcielago I get 29,600cr for just under 4 minutes of racing on the Lamborghini race.
 
I have 2.850.000 Cr +/-, and i don't know what to buy, but i think im gonna buy a SuperGT, a Lexus, or the Ford GT. Or i save for Peugeot 908?
 
I have 2.850.000 Cr +/-, and i don't know what to buy, but i think im gonna buy a SuperGT, a Lexus, or the Ford GT. Or i save for Peugeot 908?

save more for the formula gt, you'll need it.
 
I am around the same spot as you, except I am saving for a Ferrari and have a Lambo 670 SV. So I am not sure how much you get from the Cavallino races, but with my Murcielago I get 29,600cr for just under 4 minutes of racing on the Lamborghini race.

I get 35,000 Cr. for a little less than 6 minutes on Monza. Do you guys think a Murcielago SuperVeloce would be worth buying? Or a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren?
 
I get 35,000 Cr. for a little less than 6 minutes on Monza. Do you guys think a Murcielago SuperVeloce would be worth buying? Or a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren?
The SLR McLaren is nice but it understeers way too much, it's pretty ridiculous.
 
I would by the Gallardo - can use it in the Lambo only challenge and there is a Gallardo ONLY challenge in your near future too.
 
Nissan GT-R Spec V. It's great as standard but if you have 600,000 you'll have loads left to improve it, or even buy a few other cars. Look out for the Tommy Kaira ZZII in the UCD, for example. Fantastic car and will be just under a 10th of your budget @ approx 59,000...
 
Go with the Gallardo since you need it for the one make series in Expert.

The next purchase will probably then be the Formula Gran Turismo, which is not only needed for the Extreme FGT series, you can also use it on GT all-stars, like the wind, Japanese series (including Super GT!!!), etc... You have to save 4.8 million for the FGT, so try to not buy much after the Gallardo and you should end up with exactly the right amount of cash for the FGT by the time you hit level 24 to be able to purchase it.
 
Fiat 500, Honda CRZ, Mazda RX7 (FC), etc.

aka just buy the cars for the seasonal events. I have 1mil sitting on a side account just from running the first 4.
 
I get 120,000 for just under 4 minutes so I can buy what I want really. But If I was you I would buy a corvette zr1 and race mod it as you will need it in loads of events plus you will have to have it to win certain events in the expert series.
 
Save your money. You will win almost every car you need. Except maybe the Gallardo.

Just tune up the cars you win. Save the rest for cars that you need to progress. The FGT makes B-Spec a joke...
 
Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Fully upgrade the car with parts that don't increase horsepower and give it aero parts. It drives so nice i love it.
 
I get 35,000 Cr. for a little less than 6 minutes on Monza. Do you guys think a Murcielago SuperVeloce would be worth buying? Or a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren?

If you want a Mercedes-Benz, get the SLS AMG.
 
I get 120,000 for just under 4 minutes so I can buy what I want really. But If I was you I would buy a corvette zr1 and race mod it as you will need it in loads of events plus you will have to have it to win certain events in the expert series.

witham, what kind of race is it? what car do you need for it and what level do you need to be?
 
People please help me, i have 3.073.913 Cr, and i i don't know if i gonna buy the Nissan GT-R Calsonic, or save for the Peugeot 908 HDI.


What i do? 2 Of my favourite cars in the game :\

Btw is the 908 a good option for win/fun factor?
 
To the OP, you will need to buy a Gallardo for the Gallardo only race.

Another car that you can afford that will fit in many races is the ZR1, for 600k you should just about be able to buy it, race mod it, and the upgrade the engine. 900 BHP and 1100 kg and looks and drives amazingly.
 
To the OP, you will need to buy a Gallardo for the Gallardo only race.

Another car that you can afford that will fit in many races is the ZR1, for 600k you should just about be able to buy it, race mod it, and the upgrade the engine. 900 BHP and 1100 kg and looks and drives amazingly.

Question: Someone else told me about the 900 hp for the ZR1 but I can only get 849 out of mine. This is after fully tuned RM Change oil and then did one race around the ring and I still have 849 am I missing something here?
 
Spend your credits wisely and only buy the proper cars for the races you need to complete. I usually would only treat myself to something nice, Ferrari, Lamborghini, or something else that I might want, after each million I broke.

Yesterday, I finally earned just over 5 million in which I used to buy the Formula GT. I've since gained another 2 million with the FGT. Money comes a lot quicker in the higher levels and then you should be able to buy almost anything you want.
 
Don't buy the zonda from UCD, i did, it handles like trash regardless of how you tune it, massive waste of virtual money :yuck:
 
Question: Someone else told me about the 900 hp for the ZR1 but I can only get 849 out of mine. This is after fully tuned RM Change oil and then did one race around the ring and I still have 849 am I missing something here?

Once you drive it for a while it will get up over 900
 
People please help me, i have 3.073.913 Cr, and i i don't know if i gonna buy the Nissan GT-R Calsonic, or save for the Peugeot 908 HDI.


What i do? 2 Of my favourite cars in the game :\

Btw is the 908 a good option for win/fun factor?

908 will do a ton of damage and it is fun too.
 
Back