Arrow beside B-Spec driver's head?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VanderbroTT
  • 9 comments
  • 6,076 views
Messages
241
Messages
VanderbroTT
I read somewhere it refers to the condition of your driver...What I don't know is how I improve it. It was green (I think) and pointing to the right before, now it is orange and pointing down and right (south-east). How do I make it point up again?
 
The arrow tells you how your driver's condition changed from the last race. If it's orange and going down it means he's worse. If it points up, he's better (more relaxed, stronger, etc.)

If it's green and horizontal he's the same
 
The arrow tells you how your driver's condition changed from the last race. If it's orange and going down it means he's worse. If it points up, he's better (more relaxed, stronger, etc.)

If it's green and horizontal he's the same


I think this is the best answer so far. I think its how he is coming off the last race. i.e. at the end of the last race if he had it red lined or he was tired it'll be down and he'll come into the new race with his bar moving towards the red.
If he was ice cold and won it by a mile like overpowering at an oval it will be up and blue and coming into the next race the bar will be stationary(since you are bottled up next to other cars and it wants to go up for that and down cause he's got ice in his veins). I noticed it has nothing to do with anything other than what happened last race. It's affects are at the beginning of the new race. My bob's only a lvl 17 and does not have a "personality disorder".
 
I think it's completely random. 6 level 37-40 Bobs and there never seems to be any reason to why the arrow changes.
 
The arrows lose all their meaning/purpose when you dump your Bobs into a X2010 👍
 
The arrows lose all their meaning/purpose when you dump your Bobs into a X2010 👍

You got that right. So trash your worst bob and then put the newbie lvl 1 in the x2010 and send him 24hours around sarthe. Awesome!
 
I think this is the best answer so far. I think its how he is coming off the last race. i.e. at the end of the last race if he had it red lined or he was tired it'll be down and he'll come into the new race with his bar moving towards the red.
If he was ice cold and won it by a mile like overpowering at an oval it will be up and blue and coming into the next race the bar will be stationary(since you are bottled up next to other cars and it wants to go up for that and down cause he's got ice in his veins). I noticed it has nothing to do with anything other than what happened last race. It's affects are at the beginning of the new race. My bob's only a lvl 17 and does not have a "personality disorder".

If that's true then there's almost no real value to it at all, since you can tell him to pace up before the race starts and have him running hard long before the first corner.

I was never able to correlate the arrows to anything that happened in the previous race other than a suspicion that they seemed more likely to turn upward after having been in a close battle, but not consistently enough to even really think that was likely part of it.

The best place to look for info on this would probably be the B-Spec forum, surprisingly.
 
The arrows are meant to signify the mood of your bob. Pointing up means they are raring to go and will give their best performance. Horizontal mean they are in a mediocre mood and will do OK but will not perform at their best. Pointing down they do not want to race and will give a poor performance.

There is nothing you can do to alter these arrows aside from wait for them to change. You can ignore them if you wish but they do make a difference.
 
I think it's completely random. 6 level 37-40 Bobs and there never seems to be any reason to why the arrow changes.

And the arrows point down as one after you go back to the game at a long interval of time duration, it's kinda of displaying the inspirations of the bobs too. :sly:
 
In order to chage your driver's condition, you can either use another driver in races,then use him for a couple of races after. Or just leave them, then do soe races a bit later.
B-Spec driver's condition may change when a B-Spec race has finished.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Back