A.R.S. Indy Lights S1|Sassafrass_3 wins Motegi|Racefan wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 572 comments

aceboy127

International Racing Series Owner
Premium
United States
Columbus, Ohio
aceboy127
racingaceboy127
A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 1
checkered-flag2-jpg.159618

upload_2014-6-3_21-58-57.png

8 Points Race Schedule
Saturday Nights at 9:00 PM Eastern Time

Car Regulations

Red Bull X2014 Junior
Tires Restricted to Racing Hard
Nitrous Prohibited
PP Limit is 736 PP
HP Limit is 258 HP
Min Weight is 550 kg
Any Color Car
(If you want to change Car color during the season Just tell me so I can keep up with who’s who)

Series Rules
Two tires must remain in contact with the track at all times.
At Daytona you can’t go below the yellow line to advance your position.
Bump drafting is permitted on all tracks.
There is no driving backwards on the track at any time. If this happens you will be asked to leave and may be suspended from the series.
No blocking is allowed except for on the last lap you are allowed one block so make it count.
Rubbing is going to happen (Just try not to keep beating on someone).
You are not allowed to put people in the wall intentionally, (But I do realize accidents do happen).
Penalties for rough driving may be:
  • taking points away
  • changes to the finishing order of the race
  • setting out for a race
  • series suspension
Just try to keep it clean.

Race Format
Practice starts at 9:00pm Eastern and goes to 9:15pm Eastern
Qualifying starts at 9:15pm Eastern
Race Starts immediately after Qualifying
All races will be hosted by me (aceboy127)

Qualifier Settings
Qualifier Format Race (Alone)
Time Limit (Ovals 5 Min's / Road Courses 10 Min's)

Lounge Settings
Event Settings

Start Type: Grid Start with false start check
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Penalty: None
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Normal
Grip Reduction: Real
Minimum No. of Pit Stops: None
Require Tire Type Change: Off
Race Finish Delay: Set to one timed lap to allow all drivers to complete their current lap.
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: None
Slipstream Strength: Real
Regulation Settings
Tire Restrictions: Racing Hard only
Nitrous: Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning: Unrestricted
Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
Active Steering: Prohibited
ASM: Prohibited
Driving Line: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: Available

Points System
upload_2014-6-3_19-2-43.png

We will be dropping your worst finish of the season unless you miss a race.
In case of championship tie after the season finale.There will be 1 bonus point for most wins in the season. If there is still a tie for the lead there will be a 5 lap shoot out at a track the series runs at during the season (will take a vote among not eligible competitors) and the winner will receive 1 bonus point.

Late sign up Policy
Signups will close after the 3rd points race. After sign ups are closed you may still join the series, but you have to either be referred by a current series member or participate in a test night for that series.

Cautions
Caution speed is 60 Mph at the road courses and Motegi Super Speedway. At Daytona super speedway and Indy Super Speedway it is 80 Mph. When the caution comes out the lead lap cars slow down to caution speed that is posted above for that track. Just as soon as everyone is lined up single file the pits will open. You do not have to pit if you don’t want to. All cars pit on the same lap even if they are a lapped car. Once everyone is out of the pits line up single file in the order you come out of the pits for the restart. Restarts are single file and the leader controls the restart at the start finish line. Please don’t jump the start. You can’t pass before you get to the start finish line. There will be no cautions within 3 laps to go.

There is a lucky dog free pass. If you’re a lap down just go by all the lead lap cars and catch up as fast as you can. Once you’re caught up with the field you can pit with the lead lap cars but must restart at the back no matter where you come out of the pits.

Schedule
upload_2014-8-18_21-58-24.png

Registration
PSN
Car Color
You will receive a friend request on PSN from me after sign up
Drivers Signed Up Are
upload_2014-7-20_21-26-35.png

Yellow Names are A.R.S. Rookies

A.R.S. Rookie Classification
You are a Rookie until you make 3 starts in a season or until you make 4 total ARS starts.

Don't forget to go by the A.R.S. group page

Last edited:
Results and Standings
Motegi 200KM

twin-ring-motegi-super-speedway_13-jpg.206652

Picture by Sassafrass_3
Results
upload_2014-8-18_21-42-34.png

Track Records
upload_2014-8-18_21-49-26.png

Last edited:
Probably will. Have to update the OP tonight too.

Did not get a chance to update the OP last night, so will probably do it when I get off work. Finally defeated the Bathurst time trial and am very happy with my time. Now to get a good time on Spa.

Thanks for the invite ace, but I'm going to pass. I'm already in a series that conflicts with your time and I'm already in another series that is similar to this.

Did not get a chance to update the OP last night, so will probably do it when I get off work. Finally defeated the Bathurst time trial and am very happy with my time. Now to get a good time on Spa.
Bathurst was so hard to stay I track limits, spa i did in 3 laps lol

Thanks for the invite ace, but I'm going to pass. I'm already in a series that conflicts with your time and I'm already in another series that is similar to this.
OK man thanks for checking it out.
I would like to join with the RB original color
Alright I will get you added this afternoon.
Bathurst was so hard to stay I track limits, spa i did in 3 laps lol
Yea same here. When I finally beat it I took a sigh of relief.

Penalties should be ON minor to avoid drivers cutting corners.
Thanks for joining us. In regard to penalties, I believe Ace will issue warnings/ penalties as needed per published regulations. Nice to meet you Pichon617.

All the races will be reviewed afterward, possible penalties handed out, etc. This group likes to run a tight ship but are laid back as well. Everyone is going to cut a few corners once in a while. Really just looking for the constant or intentional offenders. With penalties on, you can get really screwed in various ways that aren't necessarily cheating. Like exiting a corner a little too wide for example.

I took a closer look at the schedule and saw that preseason starts on 6/14 and the season starts 6/21.

All the races will be reviewed afterward, possible penalties handed out, etc. This group likes to run a tight ship but are laid back as well. Everyone is going to cut a few corners once in a while. Really just looking for the constant or intentional offenders. With penalties on, you can get really screwed in various ways that aren't necessarily cheating. Like exiting a corner a little too wide for example.

I took a closer look at the schedule and saw that preseason starts on 6/14 and the season starts 6/21.

preseason race is on le mans weekend

I am on now and probably will be through the evening, although I am getting ready to get off and eat dinner. Chili Dogs. :)
Also racefan I will be making an attempt to beat that time you put up in round 4.

Edit: Got the OP updated.
Should be on and ready to race in about an hour, so hope to see a few of us ready to go this evening.

Last edited:
I am on now and probably will be through the evening, although I am getting ready to get off and eat dinner. Chili Dogs. :)
Also racefan I will be making an attempt to beat that time you put up in round 4.

Edit: Got the OP updated.
Should be on and ready to race in about an hour, so hope to see a few of us ready to go this evening.

Round 4?

Edit:im gonna watch the truck race until I get bored of it, then I'll be on, if no one is on im probably gonna be practicing gt3 so just let me know when you guys are ready to start red bull jr

Last edited:
Back