Art Morrison - 'Looks are everything' - Poseurs Challenge

• Thread starter P3nT4gR4m
  • 2 comments
P3nT4gR4m666
The time - Tuesday 2nd Sep from 7:02 GMT (add an hour for UK drivers - remember we're still BST adjusted) 01:17:32:47 for a couple of hours.

The place - Suzuka 750pp - We're a bit underpowered so if everyone moves off the track at the start we can regroup when the fast chaps have left and start from there. I have managed to finish 6th and ontime in one of these, tho, so don't be surprised if you find yourself having to royally pimp some of the back markers.

The Car -

The Art Morrison Corvette
0707sr_68_z+1960_corvette+.jpg

As far as I'm aware this is the only car in the current GT5P lineup whos claim to fame is it won a beauty contest but don't let that fool you. This machine is an absolute riot to drive. Floaty light, on-edge handling reminiscent of the infamous E-Type by Jaguar with looks that could hang in the Tate gallery. If you fancy a little top-down - 'chicks dig the car' action. Put your name down and I'll see you on Tuesday.

Drivers Signed up:

P3nT4gR4m

Last edited:

Yes. It's a car from the past so I thought it'd be appropriate to have the race in the past :D

Okay so that's not strictly true but it sounded a bit better than 'I looked at the wrong calendar'

Fixed now..

Also - date and times are open to negotiation but I'd like to have it finalised by tomorrow.

Latest Posts

Back