Art Morrison 'Vette Analog's motortrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter analog
  • 9 comments
  • 772 views
Messages
6,804
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Here's some cars on offer I'm willing to trade, they're representing different values no doubt and please make an offer if you're interested in a particular one, either by posting in this thread or by PM.
Right now I'm only looking for Premium cars so if you've got something which might interest me, feel free to suggest it and I'll let you know if it does or not.:)

I'll try to update this thread as much as possible if a deal has been made or new cars are added or removed.

Current stock:

-Art Morrison Corvette, completely stock and zero mileage

Trading policy/rules, new members send their car first, when received I'll send the car they want.
Nothing personal, just cautious, hopefully understandable.
If not satisfied with the trade (not the car received ofcourse as the specs are listed here) for whatever reason, please feel free to use this thread to express it and I'll see what I can do about it.
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I have a Ford to trade.

What sort of value is the Lister? (Not seen one for sale before)
 
Here's some cars on offer I'm willing to trade, they're representing different values no doubt and please make an offer if you're interested in a particular one, either by posting in this thread or by PM.
Right now I'm only looking for Premium cars and in particular a '67 Ford Mark IV but if you've got something which might interest me, feel free to suggest it and I'll let you know if it does or not.:)

I'll try to update this thread as much as possible if a deal has been made or new cars are added or removed.

Current stock:

-Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99 (zero miles)

-BMW M3 CSL '03 "Black Sapphire Metallic" (zero miles)

-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 "Performance Red" (zero miles)

-Amuse S2000 R1 '04 "Platinum White Pearl (zero miles)

-TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00 "Blue Mica" (zero miles)


Trading policy/rules, new members send their car first, when received I'll send the car they want.
Nothing personal, just cautious, hopefully understandable.
If not satisfied with the trade (not the car received ofcourse as the specs are listed here) for whatever reason, please feel free to use this thread to express it and I'll see what I can do about it.

Nissan R89C for the Lister?
 
Hi,

I have a Ford to trade.

What sort of value is the Lister? (Not seen one for sale before)

The '67 Mark IV I assume? Is it unused and stock? If so I'm willing to make a deal.
Not sure what the second hand value of the Lister is (guessing close to 2 million although I'm not sure), I know it's even rare to pop up in the second hand section, this one however is brand spanking new.
 
The '67 Mark IV I assume? Is it unused and stock? If so I'm willing to make a deal.
Not sure what the second hand value of the Lister is (guessing close to 2 million although I'm not sure), I know it's even rare to pop up in the second hand section, this one however is brand spanking new.

PM sent.
 
Update, Lister has been traded, no longer available, new car added to the list.:)
 
i have

Alfa TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato (Pebble Beach Award 2009) '65
xj13
FGT Blue
X2010 s.v.
Minolta
Mercedes CLK-GTR Racecar
Toyota 7
Chaparral 2j
Enzo
Mclaren F1
Impala #42 Juan Pablo Montoya NASCAR '10

Id like the Audi r10 TDI, i can trade 4-1-2011
 
A Lamborghini Miura for the R10?
 
New car (Art Morrison 'Vette) added, please make me an offer, a beige Schwimmwagen (slightly used isn't an obstacle) might be tempting, although another Premium car worth something similar might be worth looking at.
Not promising anything, just suggest something and I'll see if it interests me.
Can trade later today.
 
Back