ARTA Gariaya '08 and Lexus Weds Sport Tuning Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amac500
  • 1 comments
  • 1,258 views
Messages
2,327
United States
United States
Messages
Alex_Mac_
Here is the challenge, let's try to make the ARTA Gariaya '08 and/or the Lexus Weds Sport car set up to be "LMP fast". I have totally upgraded mine so it has the best parts already, it corners pretty well with the set up I have under it, but it could still stand to do better. So this is pretty much 2 parts, one is the gearing of the car to make it go over 200 mph, without sacrificing much acceleration, and set it up to handle and take corners as well as possible. This is a hard challenge put I believe it could be in the range of possibility if we do it right. You'll have to hit it perfectly to do it but if you know how to adjust gear ratio well you stand a great chance at hitting it. So let's do it, let's take a cheap race car and make it competative with multi-million dollar cars! If you have done this with another under 1 million dollar GT car feel free to post.
 
Right now my Lexus easily gets up to about 188 mph I think, and the ARTA is a bit tougher, can't do much more then 170 without giving up acceleration but they are both more set up for corners.
 
Back