Six. That's how many laps it took my driver to pass the number one spot.
Fifteen. That's how many seconds ahead he was of second place after cruising the remaining laps in the blue section of the meter.
Four hundred sixty-three. That's how many times I hit the overtake button.
Seriously, this guy can crank out some pretty impressive lap times, but when it comes to passing another driver, he has no clue what to do. He'll just speed up and ram the guy, negate his speed difference, THEN try and pass as he goes into a corner, realize it's too late and back off.
The guy in front of him spun out, SPUN. OUT. So what did he do? Stop the car and let the guy back in front, of course. Next I suppose he's gonna slow down to let a kid with a ball cross the street.
Everyone keeps saying it's stupidity on the managers side but it isn't. At some point, there's only so much we can do.
I mean honestly, I pretty much suck as a driver on most games. I love power-sliding and don't like to ease on the gas. Racing lines are stupid to me and if I can go off the track, I will. But even though I don't drive too well, I manage to win almost every race with little issue. I don't generally ram other other cars and I don't rub the walls around corners. I also mostly only use ABS and TCS at 1, no other assists. (except some races) I can use a car that's less powerful than my opponents and still win, yet my B-spec driver (who's level 21 at this point) can't win with a car that's 300 hp more than his opponents. (how he managed to not out-accelerate the other cars in the British lightweights with a fully tuned lotus Esprit V8, I'll never ever know.)