As Fresh as They Come

United States
United States
I found GTPlanet when I was looking up information on how to tune the Clio RST. I just got to B and really didn't know what was worth spending my money on.

I'm hailing from South Florida actually. It's humid and hot as hell down here lately.

I literally started playing days ago, but I've been a racing game fan since the first Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, back when they made those games a little bit more for people who wanted a feel for the cars.

I actually own a G27, but I haven't been using it for GT. As it stands I don't have anywhere good to mount it. I've been considering buying a stand, but they're about $160 so I'm apprehensive about that.

As far as racing games go I've clocked quite a few hours into the Dirt series (1&3 mostly), F1 2013/14, and Shift 2, among a bunch of other games. I prefer more sim focused games, or at least sim leaning. As of late I've been playing Battlefield 4, Warframe, Prison Architect, Landmark, The Golf Club, and Wargame Red Dragon... I enjoy quite a broad stroke of video games.

I'm going to be keeping an eye on the tuning section. I love getting my head in that stuff. I don't really think I'll be all that active as a poster because I don't think I have much I can contribute. I've been learning a lot already from browsing the threads and I'm really excited for my game to finish updating so I can hop back on it.

Back