ASCA or ASCRA race

  • Thread starter Thread starter randys
  • 3 comments
  • 457 views
Messages
653
I forgot, not home and cant see it, in the Super category I think

Has to be standard car, I am using a Ferrari Enzo I think but if I buy an aero kit or wing and install it

will i be allowed to race it then or will it then NOT be a standard car

and if i buy and install aero parts like a wing, you can then NOT uninstall it ever, right?

i thought i ran into that before
 
I forgot, not home and cant see it, in the Super category I think

Has to be standard car, I am using a Ferrari Enzo I think but if I buy an aero kit or wing and install it

will i be allowed to race it then or will it then NOT be a standard car

and if i buy and install aero parts like a wing, you can then NOT uninstall it ever, right?

i thought i ran into that before

First - it's Ascari 10 laps.

Second - a non-race car or street car will not become a race car when you fit some aero parts.

Third - aero parts can be removed in the same place you install them.
 
The LCC Rocket that you get for free is awesome in the two non-racecar Super events. Just sayin'...
 
The LCC Rocket that you get for free is awesome in the two non-racecar Super events. Just sayin'...
thanks, will try, the ferrari is fast as hell but the tires wear quickly and i end up all over the dang place
 
Back