(ask) Fanatec Handbrake and PC problem

Hey guys, maybe this is a noob question but anyway.
I really interested in getting one of the Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake for my G27.
I haven't seen any real review on this Handbrake, so i want to ask you guys some question.

1. Will it work as a stand alone Handbrake and how it will be connected? I'm using a G27 in PC btw
2. If it can, is everything included in the normal price, or do i have to buy some more accessories like a special adapter or some sort to make it works properly for my PC using a G27?

=================================================================

Another question. Just happened this afternoon. My PC just got a big problem.
I have no idea why, maybe you guys can help me as well with this

This afternoon my PC suddenly smells like it's burning, i didn't really noticed it until my sister point that out. I was leaving it for 1.5 hours, waiting for the download to finish outside the house. My sister smells like there's something burning in my room, so she instantly pulled the plug and then reported it to me.
It turns out, the PC was causing the burning smell. Are you guys had any idea why that happen?
My PC is only 4 months old and kept beside my rig with a considerably enough space on it's side and back, so dust accumulation at least to me isn't likely to be the problem. Here's the picture (Sorry for the quality)

photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG
photo (2).JPG

Any answer on both question on the handbrake and PC problem will be much appreciated!

One more thing, sorry for my rather rubbish grammar, thanks :)

1. Will it work as a stand alone Handbrake and how it will be connected? I'm using a G27 in PC btw
2. If it can, is everything included in the normal price, or do i have to buy some more accessories like a special adapter or some sort to make it works properly for my PC using a G27?

If not owning ClubSport pedals, you need to buy their ClubSport USB adapter separately so you can use it on a PC as a standalone device. Of course having a separate device you have to be sure your game supports multiple input devices, although most if not all probably do.

major sim title like AC, Rf, RBR, Pcars etc surely won't have problem noticing it right?

Probably not yes. As Fanatec handbrake is an analog one, you also probably need to make sure your games support handbrake as an axis not a digital button. RBR definitely does that, AC I would guess too. Don't know about other two.

Yeah, i just noticed that it had to be an axis, didn't know that before, at so total i think is around 130$ for the handbrake. I think it's a good price for a high quality product from fanatec. Are the accessories both from fanatec and thrustmaster mostly works as a stand alone product? Things like the shifters, i also consider to look at some ****er on the market with sequential to replace the G27 shifter.

Thrustmaster TH8A should be USB compatible out of the box. To make Fanatec Clubsport shifter as a standalone USB device, you need another such adapter as with the handbrake.

Latest Posts

Back