Asking for help about t150 ffb

• Thread starter Davide 16
  • 1 comments
Italy
Italy
DEV-DAVIDE
Hi all, I gave up and came here asking for help because sadly I can't get a satysfing force feedback on my t150 (already used the search functions but maybe I'm using the wrong keywords)
I've been tweaking with the in-game options since the day I bought GT Sport two weeks ago and I've found that on my steering wheel:
-on "ffb torque": with value 1 I only have vibration while driving on curbs, rarely I can feel weight transfer or tyre slipping, with 2 it's always clipping except when hitting hard on the curbs, with 3 and higher it feels like the wheel is going to melt with constant clipping.
-"ffb sensitivity" feels a little bit useless because there isn't much difference between value 1 and 10, I finally put it at 5 with the wheel at 1080 degrees of rotation.
Wheel is working perfectly on ps4 with Assetto Corsa, tried the demo of PC Cars 2 too and even with it I get a decent ffb.

Can I tweak something else or the ffb of GT Sport is a big step backwards compared to GT5 & 6?

Hi all, I gave up and came here asking for help because sadly I can't get a satysfing force feedback on my t150 (already used the search functions but maybe I'm using the wrong keywords)
I've been tweaking with the in-game options since the day I bought GT Sport two weeks ago and I've found that on my steering wheel:
-on "ffb torque": with value 1 I only have vibration while driving on curbs, rarely I can feel weight transfer or tyre slipping, with 2 it's always clipping except when hitting hard on the curbs, with 3 and higher it feels like the wheel is going to melt with constant clipping.
-"ffb sensitivity" feels a little bit useless because there isn't much difference between value 1 and 10, I finally put it at 5 with the wheel at 1080 degrees of rotation.
Wheel is working perfectly on ps4 with Assetto Corsa, tried the demo of PC Cars 2 too and even with it I get a decent ffb.

Can I tweak something else or the ffb of GT Sport is a big step backwards compared to GT5 & 6?

I have the same wheel and use torque 2 (sometimes 3 to tighten up the feel) and FFB sensitivity on 10. It does feel a little vague but that's something more to do with GTS than the wheel I believe.

I always leave it in standard rotation. I don't change mode and drive the cars as the come.

Back