ASM-type effect permanent?

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by Machate-man, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Machate-man

Machate-man

There seems to be an ASM (Stability Control) type effect that activates the brakes whenever you corner with some power, making legitimate drifting impossible:mad:

Any way to disable it? There's no option in "Difficulty" or any of the other options:irked:

2. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

From what I heard, if you set your settings to "expert" and then edit from there, it should take off the hidden stability assist. Its been posted around on FM.net but I'm really to lazy to look for the thread.

3. Luminis

Luminis

Yup, heard that too. It appearently was that way in the demo as well. Which is probably why I never noticed it, I usually set Forza to the highest difficulty, anyways. Never had that issue :lol:

4. hennessey86

hennessey86

You have to set steering to simulation to get rid of the hidden assist

5. Machate-man

Machate-man

That doesn't work.

I tried everything there is to do except starting with the higher default setting of "Expert", then editing from there.

But I have yet to try this, so it's unconfirmed for now:irked:

6. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

I just experimented with what ImaRobot suggested, and I can confirm it. I honestly never noticed this, probably because I usually modify my settings from "Expert." Weird.

7. ALAN ULTIMATE

ALAN ULTIMATE

Been using this method for a while now, cars feels so much better.

Adjusting the Inner steering axis down from "24 to say 5 or 0" make 'em feel great now especially if you're a drifter.