ASM-type effect permanent?

United States
San Francisco,
machate-man
dowby
There seems to be an ASM (Stability Control) type effect that activates the brakes whenever you corner with some power, making legitimate drifting impossible:mad:

Any way to disable it? There's no option in "Difficulty" or any of the other options:irked:

From what I heard, if you set your settings to "expert" and then edit from there, it should take off the hidden stability assist. Its been posted around on FM.net but I'm really to lazy to look for the thread.

From what I heard, if you set your settings to "expert" and then edit from there, it should take off the hidden stability assist. Its been posted around on FM.net but I'm really to lazy to look for the thread.
Yup, heard that too. It appearently was that way in the demo as well. Which is probably why I never noticed it, I usually set Forza to the highest difficulty, anyways. Never had that issue :lol:

machate-man²;49050
There seems to be an ASM (Stability Control) type effect that activates the brakes whenever you corner with some power, making legitimate drifting impossible:mad:

Any way to disable it? There's no option in "Difficulty" or any of the other options:irked:

You have to set steering to simulation to get rid of the hidden assist

You have to set steering to simulation to get rid of the hidden assist

That doesn't work.

I tried everything there is to do except starting with the higher default setting of "Expert", then editing from there.

From what I heard, if you set your settings to "expert" and then edit from there, it should take off the hidden stability assist.

But I have yet to try this, so it's unconfirmed for now:irked:

I just experimented with what ImaRobot suggested, and I can confirm it. I honestly never noticed this, probably because I usually modify my settings from "Expert." Weird.

Been using this method for a while now, cars feels so much better.

Adjusting the Inner steering axis down from "24 to say 5 or 0" make 'em feel great now especially if you're a drifter.

Back